54.) Ring In The Cake

[JINKOOK]

[JINKOOK]

"You sure about this, hyung?" Yoongi asks as he stared at Jin placing the velvet box on top of the cake he had bought.
"Of course" Jin says and Yoongi frowns.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise?" Yoongi asks and Jin chuckles.
"That doesn't matter, whether he gets surprised or not, what matters is that he says yes" Jin says, shrugging.

"Oh, well, I guess?" Yoongi says, shrugging. Jin winks and walked out of the kitchen. They reached the living room, where Jungkook is.

The younger looks up and smiled as Jin places down the cake.
"Woah... What's this for?" Jungkook asks and Jin chuckles.

"Happy anniversary" Jin says and Jungkook smiled widely, kissing the older's cheek.
"Happy anniversary... Here" Jungkook says and gave Jin a box of a watch.

"Woah... Is this box like one of those realistic cake?" Jungkook says and Yoongi snickers.
"Aigoo~" Yoongi says, shaking his head as playfully rolled his eyes.

"Grab it" Jin says, smiling. Jungkook takes it and opens it, gasping.
"Will you-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook screamed his answer out.
"Yes!" Jungkook screams, hugging Jin's neck.

"You guys really are meant for each other, aigoo~"

(Requests?)