33.) Sweethearts

[JIKOOK]

[JIKOOK]

Jungkook knew that Jimin was pretty popular back in his school. He knew about how the older acted and all his affairs in his school. That was what they promised each other, no lying.

They had a way to show that they're not lying. They pinch each other. A bit unusual but it's their way of telling each other that they're not lying.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jungkook walked in, holding hands with Jimin. Jimin was invited for a highschool reunion, and was told that they could bring whoever they liked. Of course Jimin brought Jungkook, he wanted his old classmates and friends to meet the person who he loves so much.

"Hello, everyone" Jimin says as they walked to the unfamiliar people, for Jungkook's point of view.
"Jimin, the Park Jimin!" Everyone said, hugging Jimin. Jungkook stood there, smiling as he watches the interaction.

"Oh, who is this?" One guy asks, looking at Jungkook. Jimin smiles and walked to Jungkook, wrapping an arm around his waist.
"Guys, meet Jungkook, Jungkook, meet my high school friends... My husband" Jimin says and all of a sudden, someone intervened.

"Husband? I thought you would end up with your highschool sweetheart? Who was it, oh... Jeehui" The woman says, smiling. Everyone looked at her in confusion.
"Why would you mention such thing? You're literally being disrespectful" One guy says, scoffing.

"What? I'm just saying... There were pretty sweet back in the day" The woman says, laughing. It was clear she was drunk, but Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable.
"Hyung... Where's the bathroom?" Jungkook asks and Jimin pointed at it.

Watching his husband walk away, Jimin glared at the woman and ran after Jungkook. Reaching the bathroom, he looked back and sees Jimin.
"Baby..." Jimin says and Jungkook sighs.

"I felt a bit awkward..." Jungkook says, sighing.
Jimin pinches Jungkook, making him hiss.
"You will be the only one I'll love you, know that. I don't care about my pasts... You... You are the one who locked me in your heart" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, smiling.

"You'll stay locked in my heart"

"That's okay with me, I'll stay forever locked in your heart and you'll stay forever locked in mine"