17.) Hidden Underwear

[TAEKOOK]

[TAEKOOK]

Jungkook had always told his husband, Taehyung, to properly put his clothes and undergarments in the laundry basket.

But despite the scolding, the older continues to put his things everywhere he goes. It's literally scattered in the house.

To give his husband a lesson, Jungkook made a plan. Hide his undergarments.

~  ~  ~  ~

Taehyung huffs as he looks through his drawers. He had been looking for an underwear for the past minutes but there was nothing in there.

He even checked their laundry baskets but here was really nothing. His husband, Jungkook, was in the kitchen, cooking them food.

While here he is, naked with only a towel covering his body as he looked for an underwear to wear. These underwear was nowhere to be found though.

And he had no choice but to go and ask his husband, who hated it when he's being interrupted, specially cooking time.

Taehyung gulps as he walked out of the room and to the kitchen, watching Jungkook cut vegetables.

"Baby?" He says and the younger hums.
"Uh... I was looking for my undergarments, but there's nothing in my drawers... I checked everywhere but there's nothing" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

Jungkook laughs, turning around and had a big smirk on his face.
"I just want you to know that I put it on the rooftop, to give you a lesson on not to just throw it anywhere you want... If you want it, get it there" Jungkook says and Taehyung whined.

"I'm naked!"

"I don't care, that's your fault... If you continue to do that, then I will hide it somewhere you can't see"

"It won't happen again!"