1.) Masseur

[TAEKOOK]

[TAEKOOK]

(I know it took a long time, but here we are ;>)
(Requested by Min_Agust_D- ❤)

Jungkook had been dealing with back pain the past few days. Maybe because of the things he had been doing. For example, he had to carry some furnitures as he had rearrange and cleaned his bedroom as requested by his Jin hyung.

From practice? From working out? All he wanted is for this back pain to go away so he can go back to doing things he wanted to. He had been taking painkillers but it's only effective for a few hours. So when Jimin had noticed the maknae's complaints and constant groan, he had decided to recommend something.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jungkook looked at Jimin with sparkles in his eyes. The older had recommend him to get a massage from a pain. And what's even better is that it's free, Jimin will pay. Well, after a lot of begging from the maknae.
"Thank you so much, Jiminie hyung" Jungkook says, hugging Jimin.

The older huffs, but rubs the maknae's back anyways.
"Yeah, yeah, you only call me hyung when I do something good for you" Jimin joked and the younger giggles.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jungkook arrived as the spa place Jimin had recommended him. He went to ask the receptionist and tell him about the reservation Jimin had made for him. Jungkook is then led to room where he'll stay to be massage by Jimin's friend. Jungkook usually had someone with him when he goes to unfamiliar places, so he was startled when the door opens all of a sudden.

Then walked a guy, a handsome guy to be specific.
"Is he Jimin hyung's friend? Wow..." He mutters under his breath, gulping. He was only in a robe after he had changed while waiting for his masseur.
"Hello, Jungkook, right? I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung says, shaking Jungkook's hand with a smile on his face. Jungkook nodded and gave back a smile.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jungkook wasn't going to lie, the guy was doing a good job. He was feeling a lot better and his back was now doing okay. Jungkook watches as Taehyung stared at him and he became nervous. Not bad kind of nervous but a good kind of nervous. Taehyung walked over and then picked up his robe, smiling as he helped him wear it.

Jungkook felt goosebumps as he felt Taehyung's finger trace his collarbones.
"You did good, Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Shit... What did you set me up to, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook thought as he watches Taehyung. Jungkook excuses himself before he starts becoming arouse but he stops as he hears these following words come out of Taehyung's mouth.

"I hope to see you again, Jungkook..."

"Oh, my goodness..."