12.) Allergies

[TAEKOOK]

[TAEKOOK]

Dr Kim, or Taehyung, ran to one of the hospital room in a panic. Who wouldn't rush when they hear their loved one is rushed in and what's worse is he didn't know what happened.

Finally reaching the room, he opened the door and is met with Jungkook, his boyfriend, who smiled at him.

Jimin, his friend and Jungkook's older brother, also smiled at him, peeling an orange as he looked over at Jungkook.

"Finally, you're here... He keeps whining about you" Jimin says, huffing as he puts an orange in his mouth.

"Koo, why are you here? What happened?" Taehyung asks as he walked over after greeting Jimin.
"Well..." Jungkook says, pouting and turned his head to Jimin.

"Aish... He was too stubborn, I told him not to eat those shrimps... And he forgot his epipen" Jimin says, shaking his head. Both of them knew that Jungkook liked seafoods even though he was allergic.

"Baby, I told you to always bring your epipen" Taehyung says, huffing.
"I know, love... But I forgot this time... I'm sorry, I will not forget it again" Jungkook says, gesturing for Taehyung to kiss him.

Taehyung shakes his head, smiling before pecking Jungkook's lips.

"You scared me"

"I know, I'm sorry"