7.) Part Of The Act?

[YOONKOOK]

[YOONKOOK]

Yoongi looked at Jungkook as they practiced lines. The younger looked at little pale and was sweating all over the place.

Maybe it was the shirt he was wearing? And maybe because of the place they were in, the place was pretty hot and everyone was sweating.

Yoongi wanted to ask the younger but as he was about to walk to him, the director had told them that it was about to start.

The scene that they were practicing was a scene where Yoongi was supposed to scold Jungkook.
"And action!" The director yells and they heard the slate.

Yoongi started his act of scolding Jungkook for his mistakes on the file he had wanted. Jungkook was supposed to looked scared, worried and sad, and luckily, he was doing it pretty well.

Too well. As Yoongi continued to say his lines, Jungkook was stumbling a little, everyone isn't able to notice this as they were too focused with their acting.

Jungkook gulped and tried to stay balanced, but it wasn't working.
"So, Hyu-" Yoongi wasn't able to finish his line when Jungkook dropped to the floor, unconscious.

"Hyunjae! Hyunjae!" Every actors said, thinking it was part of the scene, but Yoongi was feeling worried, he had never seen a part like this on this scene, but he followed what the other actors was doing.

And as soon as the director saw this, he had cut the scene.
"Jungkook? Jungkook ah? Bun?" Yoongi says as Jungkook was slowly regaining consciousness. Medics ran to the scene and checked on Jungkook, checking everything as they took him away.

"Okay, let's take break everyone!" The director says and Yoongi didn't waste a minute to go to his boyfriend. He walked inside the room and sees the medics checking Jungkook's temperature, asking him some questions which he had answered pretty well.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook looks at him, giving him a small smile.
"Seems like Jungkook here had caught a cold and didn't tell anybody about it" The medic says, smiling as he pats Jungkook's arm.

"Sorry" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Baby, you should've told me" Yoongi says, sighing as he sat beside Jungkook.
"I know, I didn't want to worry you though" Jungkook says, pouting.

"Aish, you stubborn brat... I thought you were still acting" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Can you continue though? I'll ask the director to give you a two day off" Yoongi says and Jungkook smiles.

"That'll be good"

"Next time, tell me and if you don't, I'll punish you"

"Okay, hyung"

(Part 3 of Doctors tomorrow! 😅)