30.) Complaints

[JIKOOK]

[JIKOOK]

Jungkook isn't someone to usually complain. The younger was always okay with something, but when it comes to his boyfriend, Jimin, who is the total opposite of him, you will always hear complaints.

~  ~  ~  ~

"Park Jimin!" A voice echoes inside the house as the said male stumbles as he runs fast to get to the owner of the voice. Jimin stood there, scratching his messy bed hair, one eye open as he tries to focus on balancing himself.

"Y-yes, baby?" Jimin says, trying to hide his yawn. When you hear your full name being called, you'll definitely do the same as him. The younger had a look on his face, to which Jimin recognized that he did something wrong once again.

"Why is the fridge empty? Where's my favorite drinks? My cake?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he raises his brow. Jimin gulped, he recalls what he had did last night. He ate and drank those due to his hunger last night, not knowing the consequences.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... I was really hungry and forgot it was yours... I forgot what you told me" Jimin cried as he prayed for forgiveness. As soon as Jungkook opened his mouth, Jimin knew he was screwed.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jimin huffs as he lazily pushed the cart. He hates shopping, specially when he knows he'll empty his card for this.

"Hey, move faster, hyungie"

"Yes, sir Jungkook"