2.) Masseur [2]

[TAEKOOK]

[TAEKOOK]

Jungkook couldn't sleep. It's been a week since he had gotten a massage from that spa. His back pain disappeared but the guy or Taehyung, kept appearing in his mind. It's like the guy had put a spell on him that Jungkook can't seem to forget about him.

"I hope to see you again, Jungkook..."

"Fuck, I need to go back" He says, biting his bottom lip as he starts to feeling hot.
"What have you done to me, Kim Taehyung?" He says to himself, gulping.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jungkook kept his word. He went back, despite not feeling any pain in his body. He needed to see Taehyung, he just needs to. Jungkook got inside the room, startled to be met with Taehyung there.
"Oh, you came back, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says, smiling as he walked over to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, biting his bottom lip.
"Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"You" Jungkook says and the older frowns.
"Yes?" Taehyung simply says and Jungkook grabbed his collar.
"Go out with me" Jungkook says and Taehyung looked at him in surprise.

~  ~  ~  ~

The younger is then trapped in between his arms. There faces just inches apart and they could feel each other's hot breath.
"Is this what you wanted?" Taehyung asks as he stared at Jungkook's doe eyes.
"You... I just can't get you out of my head" Jungkook says and wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck.

The older smirks and puts a finger over Jungkook's lips, tracing it.
"Why? Why can't you get me out of your head, darling?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook closes his eyes.
"I... I don't know" Jungkook says, breathing deeply.
"All I know is that... You made me feel things and I don't know..." Jungkook says, looking back at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung chuckles, putting their foreheads together as he slid his hand inside Jungkook's shirt.
"Jump" Taehyung commands and Jungkook follows.

~  ~  ~  ~

Taehyung stares at Jungkook's sleeping face, tracing his features. He leans in and kisses the younger's forehead.
"You don't know what you've done to me too, Jungkook" He whispers and he sees the younger's lip curl into a smile. Jungkook sleepily opens his eyes, turning to him and hugging him.

"Just so you know, Jimin hyung recommended you to me" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles as he wrapped his arms around the younger.
"Oh, yeah? I'll definitely thank him for making me meet you" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.

"Shut up and go back to sleep" Jungkook says and Taehyung hums.
"Will there be a next time?" Jungkook asks out of the blue and Taehyung chuckles.

"Of course, I won't let you get out of my sight... You'll be mine and I'll be yours"

 You'll be mine and I'll be yours"