22.) Love Letter

[YOONKOOK]

[YOONKOOK]

"Jungkook ah?" Jimin says as he walked inside the younger's room. He looks around, seeing nothing but an empty room.
"Where is he?" He asks himself, raising his brow as he walked around.

He sat down on the bed and waited, seeing that the bathroom lights were on and he could hear water.
"Oh, goodness... I forgot he takes long showers" He says, huffing as he stood up and decided to clean the room.

"This man is so messy" He says, shaking his head. He accidentally steps on something, picking it up and frowning.
"What the..." He says to himself. It was a letter. A love letter.

The bathroom door opened and he's met with Jungkook, who's in a robe. The younger looked at him and gasped, running and grabbing the letter in a flash.
"Who gave you that?" He asks, raising his brow.

Of course he needed to know whoever is giving his brother this love letter.
"Someone?" Jungkook says and Jimin scoffs.
"Just tell me" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says, huffing as he glared at Jimin.

"The neighbour?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah! Leave me alone!" Jungkook says, groaning.
"I didn't know you were into guys like that" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Aish, it's none of your business, Jimin" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Hyung!"

"Jimin!"

"You brat!"