55.) Don't Hide

[JIKOOK]

[JIKOOK]

(Requested by CaramelBunny818 ❤)

Jungkook was only supposed to practice some dancing while he waits for the others. He knew nothing bad will happen if he just do some easy dances for some stretching, he didn't expect that he'll actually sprain his ankle.

And worse, if his boyfriend, Jimin, ever finds out he's injured, the older would definitely scold him. Scold him for not being careful and for lying. Yes, he had told Jimin that it was all okay and that he's not feeling any pain when he actually is.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jimin knew his boyfriend so well. The younger wouldn't tell a thing unless you force it out of him or remind him of it. He knew something was wrong. He knew, he just didn't wanna make the younger uncomfortable and he'll just ask him about it when they're alone.

~  ~  ~  ~

Reaching their shared room, Jimin drags Jungkook to the bed and kneeling down. The younger is startled and backs away but the older stops him, glaring. Jungkook gulps, he was in trouble.

He winces as Jimin touches his sprained foot, causing the older to finally realize that he was right with his suspicion.
"What happened?" Jimin asks as he checked the swollen foot. Jungkook scratches his nape, he knew he's not going to be able to avoid such talk.

"Okay, fine... I was practicing some easy dances for stretches but I lost my balance and here we are... I'm so sorry for lying, hyung... I didn't mean to, but I really need to practice for the upcoming concert" Jungkook says and Jimin sighs.

"Jungkook ah, your chances of performing will be low if you're going to dance with this foot" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs, pouting.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head, patting the younger's head.

"Fine, fine... You will sit out until this foot is okay, I will tell Hobi hyung... You better listen to me next time, hmm?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, he knew he can't escape this.

"Kookie, I'm just worried with you"

"I know that... It's okay"

"How about we cuddle and watch some movies to feel better?"