Chapter 14 | You're Mine

There was silence between the two people who were standing straight in the elevator, eyes on the door but really both of their eyes were on the door?

No, the man whose eyes fixed his girl. He was starting her deeply just thinking about the fact that he actually proposed his love of life. Somehow he was hurt that she didn't accept him but he was ready to make her feel what 'love' is.

Feeling his stare on herself she breaks the silence.

"Can you just stop staring at me?" She said still looking at the elevator door.

"Are you saying this to me?" Taehyung replied.

Now this time facing her leaning on the metallic wall with hands folded on his chest and having a teasing smile.

"Of course. Who else is visible here besides us?" She said rolling her eyes and taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah! But I'm staring at my girl" Taehyung said with a teasing smile.

"Ohhh can you just---" Y/N was replying to him but cut off by her phone call.

She just gave him the last glare which looks so cute in Taehyung's eyes. She was talking on the phone call but Taehyung eyes were fixed on her face observing her every feature which can feel by Y/N.

"Bhai tu thoda sa BKL hai? Bola na jis din shaadi over hogi uske next day pahuch jaungi toh kyu apne chote se dimag ko itna dauda raha hai?" She said and cut the call.
(Brother are you BKL? I already told you the day the wedding will be over I will reach there the next day, then why are you troubling your little mind so much?)

(Author: BKL is slang if you don't like it then it's okay)

"What? We're already here who are you waiting for Mr. Kim" Y/N said facing Taehyung but he just chuckled and went behind her.

"Love? Which colour are you wearing tomorrow night?" he said while holding her wrist to making her stop.

"Stop touching me"