Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation (Part 2)

While Eleanor enjoyed her time relaxing around the hotel, Linda, Lawrence and the trio all went the try out some native dancing.

Candace, however, built a Jeremy sculpture on the beach to pretend like she's on a date.

"Oh, Jeremy, I must be the luckiest girl in Hawaii!" She swooned and went to kiss his cheek, only to be hit by a wave. She looked at wear the sculpture once was and found a tiki necklace. "Ooh, a good luck charm!" She exclaimed and put it on. The necklace played and ominous tune. "With its own theme music."

~~~

"Aloha, bros and bros friend!" Candace called out as she walked over to the trio who were in a store. Buying wetsuits.

Piper smiled up at her. "Hi, Candace, cool necklace! Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, you like it? It's my lucky charm. It was delivered to me by tranquil Hawaiian waves. What are you up to?"

"Well, we've done our share of terrain-based activities, so we're gonna try some semi-aquatic endeavors." Phineas told her.

"Speaking of semi-aquatic, where Perry?"

~~~

Candace admired her necklace as she walked along the beach. "Oh, my precious little good luck charm. I'm so glad I found you!" She said, and immediately tripped over a man's fishing box. She knocked into the man just as he was gonna cast his line and the fishing hook flew out and snagged onto a man parachuting.

It caused the fishing rod to lift up and get caught olunder the fisher's arms. Caring him off the ground. He flew backwards, his legs catching under Candace's arms and carrying her off with him, right towards a the large hotel building.

Inside the hotel, a man and a woman were sat at a restaurant table, holding each other's hands.

"If this wasn't meant to be, someone give me a sign." The man said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Candace yelled and she hit the window, causing them to jump up.

The man shrugged. "Well, that's good enough for me! This single guy is out! Peace!"

~~~

Candace fell and landed right into hottub. "Oh, my gosh, I could have been killed. I'm so glad I had my luck charm. You totally save my life!" She said with a grin as she held it up.

But the sun reflected off of it's ruby eyes, blinding a waiter on a balcony and causing him to drop his tray of food.

The food, the tray, and even the waiter fell and landed on her.

"Well, I guess that could have been a lot worse." She said she pulled a coconut and the dented tray off her head. "But thanks to my lucky charm, I guess-" she was cut off by the sound of a truck starting.

Turns out the hottub she was sitting in was on the back of a truck and it started to drive off with her in. She confidently put her hands on her hips. "No worries! I've got my lucky charm on!"

The drove through the wilderness and took a sharp turn on a cliff, causing the tub to slide right of the back.

Candace screamed as the tub slid down the cliff and right into a rapid river. She then dropped from a waterfall, screaming all the way down, and crashing into the waters below.

The tub float up to the surface and Candace climbed back into it just before it beached itself. She let out a releived sigh. "Well, I guess it could've been worse..." Then, a bird pooped on her head and glared down at the tiki necklace. "Okay, that does it. This thing is totally bad luck."