I, Brobot

Phineas, Ferb and Piper were all sat under the lone tree in the Flynn-Fletcher backyard. All kinds of blueprints were scattered around them.

"And the candidates for what awesome thing we will do today are..." Phineas held up one of the papers. "Our blueprint for a completely food-based water-park." He looked at his brother who held up a laptop. "Your schematic for the tunnel to the center of the earth, this model for the chamber of invisibility." Ferb held up his laptop again. "Your other schematic for a microscopic zoo that rests on the head of a pin."

Piper blinked and looked around. "Gee. You sure have a lot of blueprints, models, and schematics.

"Yah." Phineas watched a leaf fall from the tree and frowned. "Summer doesn't last forever and we've got too many plans for just the three of us. We either need more days of summer, or more of us." Ferb handed him a rolled up blueprint and he took it. "What's this? The blueprints for that robot we invented? Ferb! You're a genius! We can make android versions of ourselves! We can make Phinedroids and Ferbots!" Phineas paused in realization. "Hey, where's Perry?"

"Come on!" Piper quickly changed the subject as she stood up. "I wanna see the robots!"

~~~

Now inside the garage, Phinease typed away at a computer that sat next to a large old machine. "Okay. The robot building device is almost ready to be activated. Just a couple more commands." He said and typed a bit more before turning to his brother. "Okay. Pictures, please."

Ferb handed him the pictures and Phinease put them on the scanner.

"Phineas. Ferb. Phineas and Ferb." The computer announced after scanning the pictures.

"Here we go!" Phineas reach over and pressed a button.

"Robot building sequence activated."

They waited for a bit until they heard a ding and turned towards the closet shaped box next to them.

Phineas grinned. "Wow, it worked! I'm so glad we tried our or new android-building device instead of using that old dinosaur." He said and pointed back at the larger machine. He then held up a remote and pressed a button on it that opened up the box and rows of Phinedroids and Ferbots marched out.

The three kids stood at the far end of the garage and the robots walked up to them. Phineas held up a bullhorn so he could talk to them all. "Phinedroids and Ferbots, we thank you for being here with us today. Please- uh, Ferb, your bullhorn not on." Ferb looked at his bullhorn and turned it on. Phineas turned back to the robots. "Please, take a blueprint and report to the backyard immediately." He put down the bullhorn and handed Piper a remote. "Here Piper. You do the honors."

Piper took the remote that only had two button. 'Work' and 'Dance'. Obviously, the Albino chose the 'Dance' option first.

🎶 Phinedroids and Ferbots.
Phinedroids and Ferbots.

We're Phinedroids and Ferbots and we're stomping our feet.
To the electric, magnetic, mechanical beat.

We've got light bulbs for eyes and aluminum noses.
We're busting chillin' moves with our robot poses.
(Busting chillin' moves with our robot poses.)

Phinedroids and Ferbots.
Word. 🎶

~~~

"I'd love to come over to watch you get your ears pierced, Stacy, but my mom went to Zippy Pics and left me in charge of my brothers." Candace talked over the phone as she lounged in the chair by the sliding-glass door. She looked over and saw her brother walking by with a ladder. "Oh. Here they come now, Phineas and Fer- uh, Phineas?!" She immediately hung up and went outside.