The Fast and the Phineas

Piper had practically sprinted out of her grandma's and over to Phineas and Ferb's house. She swung open the gate to the backyard and grinned when she saw the boys. "Hi Phineas! Hi Ferb!" She greeted as she ran over to them.

"Hi Piper!" Phineas said and him and his brother waved. "What's the rush?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed in embarrassment when she realized how she was acting. "Oh, sorry. I was just to excited to hang out with you two again. I had a lot of fun last time."

The brothers glanced at each other before smiling at her. "Well, we're glad! You're just in time too! I know what we're gonna do today!"

"Yes!" Piper cheered and looked excited. "What is it this time?"

The two boys just silently turned her around and started to lead her towards their garage.

"First things first," Phineas said as he started to gather tools. "Help us upgrade our mom's car."

~~~

With all the sounds of drilling and melding and hammer, they almost couldn't hear the shout of Candace in the doorway.

"What are you doing to mom's car?!" She yelled.

The hood of the car flipped up and the three kids popped out of it. "We tricked it out!" Announced Phineas.

"You don't even know how to drive."

"Obviously." Piper giggled. "That's why Ferb built this remote."

Ferb held up a big controller that had two joysticks and big red button in the center. He moved on of the joysticks and the car started up.

Candace grinned. "Oh, you are so busted." We rushed away, checking random room and calling for their mom before eventually popping back into the garage. "Um, where's mom?"

"She's played bridge at Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro's." Phineas told her while Ferb jumped on top of a huge engine to cram it into the car.

Candace left and walked across the street to Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro's house and rang the doorbell.

A lady with curly black hair open the door. "Oh, Candace, dear. Bubala, how good to see you. What a coincidence. Do you know your mom is here?"

Candace nodded. "Yah, I do, Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro. I need to talk to her, if you don't mind." She explained quickly as her brother's and Piper sat in the front yard of their house, right across the street.

"Oy vey, look how tall you are now! You must have grown a couple of inches since the last time I saw you."

"That was last week, Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro."

"Well, your mom's inside, dear. Where are your braces? I thought you were wearing braces."

Candace heard the car speeding up and down the street so she quickly cut the woman off. "Yah. Mom! Mom!" She called into the house.

"What is it Candace?" Linda yelled back k from inside.

"You have got to see what Phineas and Ferb are doing!"

The three kids and Perry all sat on front lawn and watched as Ferb controlled the car to speed around.

"Hey, Ferb?" Piper spoke up and pointed at the controller. "What's the red button for?"

Ferb just held the controller out towards her and she grinned and pressed it. The car stopped and shook before rocketing up into the sky.

"Hi mom!" Phineas waved when he saw her peak out of the house across the street.