Its About Time

"Hey look, kids! These fossils are of creatures that lived right here in Danville millions of years ago." Jawrence said as him and Linda led the their kids, along with Piper, through the museum.

"Lucky these things aren't still here today." Linda said while looking at a skeleton of a triceratops.

Candace huffed. "No. Lucky would be if we weren't still here today."

"Oh! Look!" Piper pointed and ran over to a fossilized footprint of a T-Rex. "Look at the size of it!"

"It was found not 30 yards from this very spot!" Lawrence exclaimed in excitement. He then walked over to a dog skeleton. "Hey, and it says here that this fossil was dug up right near our very own neighborhood."

Phineas looked at the collar on the skeleton dog that read 'Bucky.' "Didn't we have a dog named Bucky who got sick and went to live on kindly old man Simmons' farm?"

"Oh... let's move on, shall we?" Their dad quickly moved them away and towards a skeleton of a farmer. "This next exhibit is kindly old man Simmons- Hey! Who's up for milkshakes?" He quickly interrupted himself and walked away.

Ferb tapped on Phineas' should to get his attention and pointed up at a sign for a different exhibit.

Phineas' eyes widened like he had just seen the gates of heaven. "Gadgets Through the Ages." He read and walked over to the exhibit. "This exhibit was made for us, Ferb!"

"Hey, what are all those people looking at?" Piper asked and pointed at a small crowd.

"And this is our most curious pieces, a time machine made by a 19th-century scientist named Xavier Onassis." Said the old tour guide. "But of course we know he never finished it, or else we'd still see him here today." He laughed at his own joke but frowned when know one else did. "All right. Moving on." He grumbled.

Phineas and the others stayed put and looked at the giant mechanical sled looking thing. "A time machine, huh?" He smiled and turned to his brother and their friend. "Ferb, Piper, I know what we're gonna do today!"

Ferb held up a screwdriver.

"Right! Let's fix us up a time machine." Phineas agreed and looked around. "Hey, where's Perry?"

~~~

"And this fossil is the only representation of the glichiolous species from the Jurrasic Era. How exciting." Linda read the the information of one of the fossils.

Candace groaned in annoyance and walked away. "Why do I have to endure this suffering while Phineas and Ferb are off who knows where doing who knows-" She paused when she saw her brother's and Piper working on the time machine. "What are you doing?"

Phineas smiled at her. "Fixing a time machine."

Candace picked up a purple light bulb that came from the time machine. "You broke the exhibit?! I'm telling mom!" She exclaimed and ran off.

Phineas connected the wires he was holding and, in a purple light, Candace reappeared next to them.

"What are you doing?" She asked and picked up the purple light bulb again. "You broke the exhibit?! I'm telling mom!" And she ran off with the bulb again.

Piper grinned. "Cool!"

"Hi, guys!" Isabella greeted them and walked over with the Fireside Girls following. "Whatcha doin'?"

"We're fixing this time machine." Phineas told her.

"Isn't that kind of impossible?"

He shrugged. "That's a possibility."