Chez Platypus

Phineas and Ferb woke up to the sound of loud gurgling in their bedroom.

"Ferb, what's that noise?" Asked the red-head.

Ferb just pushed his blanket down and looked at his stomach.

"Is that your stomach?"

Ferb nodded.

"Yah, I'm hungry too. That trendy restaurant mom and dad took us to last night was t exactly satisfying." Phineas sat up and put Perry on his lap. "How hard is it to have a trendy restaurant that's fun to go to and has great food?" He paused. "That's it! I know what we're gonna do today, Ferb!"

Ferb just pointed at his stomach as it gurgled again. Wanting breakfast first before they did anything."

~~~

Piper sprinted into the backyard. "I'm here! So what's the big plan today?" She asked as she stuffed the last of her breakfast sandwich into her mouth.

"We're gonna build a restaurant!" Phineas told her. "We're just drawing out the blueprints first. Got any ideas you'd like to add?"

Piper hummed and looked at the design.

~~~

"Hi, Phineas. Whatcha doin'?" Isabella asked. Buford, Baljeet and three other Fireside Girls followed behind her.

Phineas turned away from where Ferb and Piper were building to look at their group of friends. "Ferb, Piper and I decided idea to build a restaurant." He told her. "Hey! You could be our hostess!"

Isabella hummed at the thought. "Whatcha eatin'?"

He look at the other three girls. "And you guys can bus tables. Baljeet can be our soda jerk."

"I make a mean milkshake." Baljeet said.

"Ferb will be our chef."

"Hey, I can work the velvet rope." Buford spoke up and held up a purple velvet rope. "I never leave home without my velvet rope."

Phineas blinked. "Uh... where do you keep that?"

"I'll never tell."

"So, what the name of your restaurant?" Asked Isabella."

"Chez Platypus, of course!" Phineas exclaimed. "By the way, where's Perry?"

~~~

Candace heard her phone ring and immediately ran to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Candace?" Jeremy was heard on the other end. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight? Just the two of us?"

Candace immediately broke out into high pitched excited giggled. "Sure. That'd be great!"

"Well, awesome! Uh, so I'll pick you up later?"

"Yah! Bye!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Yes!" She exclaimed after hanging up. Then frowned when he heard the construction outside her window.

She opened it and leaned out the scold them. "Listen, you twerps. Sometimes your stuff messes with my stuff and tonight I got some big stuff going on. So you leave your stuff out there, and leave my stuff alone, or you'll get some of this stuff. Get it?!" She yelled, shaking her fist at them before going back in and closing her window.

The trio just stared at her before going g back to their planning. "So, are we pairing the chicken entrèe with the soup?" Phineas asked.

"Mushroom, tomato or chicken?" Asked Piper.