BACK TO THE TRACK (Y/N)

TIME SKIP TO THE SILVERTSONE GP

I CANNOT BELIEVE I ACCEPTED TO COME. I am nervous about being near the track again after the accident. At first, i was sure i am going to the Lando's offer down, but something inside of me told me to accept. And well, here i am, walking hand in hand with Lando in the parking lot, hearing fans screaming our names. I am happy that they still remember me and still support me.

We almost get to the gate when Lando comers close and tells me:

-would you mind waiting a bit for me to sign and take some pictures?

-you can do anything Lan, it's your home race, enjoy it! i say smiling at him.

he kisses me and walks to the fans cheering his name. I also hear people screaming my name and pushing forward caps and shirts with my number on them. I decide to be happy and make them happy by signing them.

-Thank you, y/n! Could you also give this to Lando to sign please! a sweet girl asks me.

-yeah of course! i take a few more and head towards Lando.

-hey! could you also sign these please! i smile sincerely at him

-sure! and thank you.

he signs them and i give them back to the fans who tell me that me and Land are a really cute couple, which makes me think... what is between me and Lando? are we officially in a relationship? though he never asked me. my mood instantly changes and i go back towards the entrance where i wait for Lando surrounded by my thoughts.

i probably fazed away because i am brought back to reality by Lando who is standing right in front of me.

-are you ok? you fazed out.

-yeah i am fine! a bit overwhelmed. i lie but i still manage to put a soft smile on my face.

-hey! i am right here if you need me or anything, ok?

-yeah, i know. but do i?

-are you thinking of talking to Carlos?

-i think i am just going to wish him Goodluck. i don't really think he wants to talk to me.

-i think he misses you to be honest. he hasn't talked to me much, just the formalities.

- i know, i will see but come on! you are going to be late!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! i am back with a lot of new ideas! i am thinking of finishing this SEASON in maximum 10 parts, then i will do another story and then hopefully be ready to write a second season. i hope you enjoy, sorry for the wait and thank you again for all the support you have shown, it means and it helps a lot!