A RIDE HOME (LANDO)

And there I was. Standing like a foul by myself, mesmerized again by that gorgeous woman that just made me smile when I was in my worst mood. God Lando why do you get attracted by your teammate's wife. Pull yourself together!

I enter my driver room to get ready for FP2 and the only thing I have in my mind are Y/n's words. They push me to the car and after on the track. The feeling that I have as I drive right now is so much better than the one in FP1. I really have to thank Y/n after the session for opening my eyes.

The practice is over and it was incredible! P10 is an amazing result. I finish my interviews and head to the McLaren hospitality to find Carlos. Just when I open the door, I see Carlos running in my direction and then right past me.

C- Lando, can you please tell Y/n that I am running late and to not wait fort me? I hear him shot to me.

L- Sure mate, no problem.

Then he continues running to wherever he has to be.

I get changed in my team's merch and walk to the parking lot where I see her. Probably waiting for Carlos to drive her home.

L- Hey! I say with a smile on my face.

Y- Oh, hi Lando! Good practice? I can see a smile on your face!

L- Yeah, P10! And I have to give you credits!

Y- Oh, it's only your do! I told you, you drive amazing!

L- Well thank you, Y/n! How was your practice?

Y- Good! P11 is really good. Ummm.. have you seen Carlos?

L- Oh I forgot. He told me to tell you that he is running late and you shouldn't wait for him.

Y- Typical for Carlos, what can I say? she laughs. Now I have to find a lift...

L- I could give you a ride if you want to? I think we stay at the same hotel.

Y- Well gracias, Lando!

L- De nada, Y/n! I say proud of myself.

Y- I see you know some Spanish! I could teach you some other things if you want. I can help you make fun of Carlos! That's what I always do at least! she laughed, really hard. And that made me laugh too!

L- Gracias, Y/n. Come on! Let's get you home! I smiled at her.