DECISIONS AND NEW ADVENTURES! (Y/N)

We decided to order pizza since I was too tired from all the walking. Lando went to the kitchen to call the pizza place, while I went to my room and enjoyed the view. You can't understand how beautiful it is. I can't put into words how much happiness it brings me only by watchin through the window. Even if I think about Carlos I can't really cry so much about it. I mean... yes he hurt me and he chose his own thoughts over my happiness and all but I am happy being here. With Lando, continuing my studies. I thought about it and I might have realized that this is for the best. If me and Lando would ever be together, it would have been really complicated to keep our racing life from our love one. And just now after this accident I realized how dangerous racing can be. But I had fun while it lasted, I even got to be the first woman in F1 which is HUGE! Lost in my thought I didn't hear Lando entering the room. He hugged me from behind and I could feel his love for me and that he was happy that I was here. I placed my hands over his arm to kinda signify that I hug him back and that's when he puts his chin on my shoulder, looking at the view outside the window. We stood like that for a few minutes until I broke the silence.

-Soo... Help me settle my things?

-With pleasure! *he spins me and hugs me, like real hug*

I hug him back and just take in his perfume. I think this is my new favorite scent!

Soon enough we finished unpacking, since I only had my racing stuff it took quiet a short time. The pizza delivery came right on time and we sat at the dinning table in the kitchen.

-I know I asked you a million times... but I realized there are a lot of things that I need here and I can't let you carry all of those, and also I don't think you really know what I need.

-You know... I actually thought about it too. But I don't want you on a plane again any time soon.

-I know, I know... there just has to be a solution.

We both think for a while, until Lando brakes the silence.

-How about a road trip? To Spain? We can sleep for one night in at a hotel and then go to your apartment, maybe stay there for a night and come back late to Monaco?

-Hmmm.. I don't know. Isn't it too much driving? I mean I don't want you to tire yourself just because of me. I mean you have done already so much.

-Y/n I don't know if you know, but I am a very talented F1driver. *he smiles sarcastically*

-Oh yeah sorry, mister world champion! *I laugh at him*

-Well that is the spirit! Come on, it will be fun and also I still have two weeks until the next race and it's in Italy! So if you want and feel ok, you can come! I can imagine it will be hard at the beginning, realizing that you won't be in the car, but you will be around them! And I would also give you a McLaren pass, but you know... Carlos.

-Ok the! We will go on a road trip! But I will think about the race, and also I think Alfa Romeo would be ok with giving me a pass. IF I GO!

-Alright then! ROAD TRIP HERE WE COME!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I won't be home until Monday so there won't be any new parts! I am really sorry. I tried to make these 2 parts more enjoyable and giving more sentimental details, so let me know if you like them! Thank you so much for your support and thoughtful comments, they really motivate me. Thank you again and enjoy!