STREAMING (LANDO)

The stream goes wild while i have my microphone on mute.

"who is that?"
"is that max?"

"Lando who are you talking to?"

"max is in London with Pietra, so it's not him?"

"Lando do you have a girlfriend?"

I finally unmute myself and read the comments, i smile because they always find out who i am with.

Y/n comes back into the room and i can't help but stare at her while she sits lying on the sofa. she makes a sign so that i mute the stream

-what do you want? she smiles at me.

-umm do you want anything in particular?

-how about pizza?

-perfect. i see a light coming in her eyes when she hears my answer, she loves pizza.

-do you have any preferences?

-umm no, order your favorite. i smile at her.

I continue the stream while she finishes the order. i keep looking at her once in a while and she always turns her head to me and smiles.

after a few minutes she decides what to order and comes up to me to help with the address. Both of us completely forgot i was meant to mute myself and she also appeared in the camera view. when i noticed i pointed to her but she said nothing, she just shrugged her shoulders and stayed in the same place smiling at me.

After a few minutes trying to calm the chat down about finding out who the girl in my stream was, the food was here so i said bye to the chat and at the last minute y/n waved at the camera and signs a heart to the chat. i smile at her and after closing the stream i just hug her and then go to eat dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Also, sad news i don't think this story is going to continue for long, but i have a lot of new stories ideas! hope you enjoy and thank you for the support!