EXPLORING (LANDO)

We are currently walking through the city, trying to find a place to eat.

-Oh How about that one? *Y/n says while pointing to a small colorful restaurant

I nod my head and start walking in that direction. We sit at the table and look through the menu. The waiter takes our drinks order and we continue deciding on the food we want to eat.

-Mmm... I think I will take some fish.

-Bleah! Fish. How can you people it that?

She laughs at me while shaking her head in amusement.

-I think I will take a pizza... But I dont know which one. *I say while looking confused at the pizza page* They all sound so good!

-Oh can I choose? *she looks at me with the sweetest eyes. God those eyes are mesmerizing!*

-Fine go on then. *I lay on the back of the chair and wait for her to choose*

-How about... Pizza al tonno. *she looks at me dead serious. But she said it with the cutest spanish accent... God could I fell for her any harder?*

-Cute pronunciation, but no thanks. You are really funny ha ha.

She starts laughing, I think this is the truest laugh I have heard from her since we have met each other. it feels good to know she is happy around me.

Throughout the dinner Y/n tried to make me eat some fish from her plate, BUT I COULD NEVER, EVER! After some more time we finished eating and started exploring the city. It had beautiful architecture and the vibes are some that I have never felt before! This whole trip idea was amazing!

-God! I love road trips. *I say while thinking what this adventure could bring*

-Mmm... I am not really a huge fan of them. I dont really like long drives.. *she says honestly, but it makes me kind of sad*

-Oh...

-BUT! I would come with you every time you are craving one! I would never pass on a trip with you! *she says while smiling at me ear to ear*

My heart melted right there and then. Yep! I fell for her even harder... I get closer to her and put my arm around her. We walk like this for some more minutes until we stop on the side of a road to look down at the city. I look at Y/n who looks fascinated by the views. And I am fascinated by her. She doesnt even notice when I pull out my phone and take picture of her.

I decide to post it on my story since you cant tell its her and I dont know what are we or if she would want people to find about us right now

After only 5 minutes I get a lot of replies from fans asking who she is, but I ignore then and get back to the real world, next to the girl I love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! The next part will be up on Wednesday so stay tuned! Also school starts next week for me so expect the schedule you all decided. 3/4 parts a week of 200-300 words. Of course if I have inspiration I will not limit myself to that but dont set your expectations too high. Hope you enjoy and if you have ideas or questions please right them! Thank you!