PLAN B (LANDO)

She fell asleep after the doctor checked on her a few times. The race ended. Max- P1, Lewis-P2 and Pato-P3 (He was the one who replaced me for the race) and honestly I don't even care that that could have been me. All I want right now is Y/n to be ok!

-Lando? *she starts to wake up*

-Yeah, Y/?! Are you feeling ok? Do you want something?

-Calm down! *she giggles* Did the race finish?

-Yeah... Like an hour ago. *I smile*

-Who won?

-Max...

-Booo boring! I honestly was rooting for Pato! *she winks at me*

-Hey! You are cruel!

-Well after you have put me through you deserve it!

-True... And I wanna say how sorry I am, but I know it doesn't change the what I have done...

-It's ok... I guess Carlos threatened you?! *she laughs*

Should I tell her about what Carlos said? I think it is for the best that she knows the truth from me now than from anyone else.

-Well... I wasn't actually he target... *I ok at her with pity, apologetic eyes*

She looks at me, or I think it's better if I say through me.

-He said he would end my career didn't he? *tears start forming in her eyes*

I don't want to tell her the answer. She already knows... And she is hurt by that... It hurts me too....

-Can you sit with me in bed, please? I really need a cuddle...

I don't say anything and follow the instructions, willing to do anything she want me to...

I sit next to her and she wraps her arms around me. I put my hand on the back and stroke it gently, trying to calm her down.

-Well I guess my career is now ever, soo...

-Why would you say that?! You are going to be fine!
-Even if I will... I am too scared to drive again.... Now my dream is ruined!

She starts crying really hard and I can feel the pain starting to win over my body.

-Hey! It's ok1 Just think of the other plan! You know?! Plan B?

-Becoming a motorsport reporter....

-EXACTLY! And I promise you I will have as many interviews you want me too1 I will give you a VIP tour of McLaren and everything! It will be ok! I promise you...

-Thank you, Lando. For everything.... *and then she drifts off back to sleep*

I just stay there... cuddling her for what feels like hours. I started to wonder if Carlos really doesn't care... or why didn't he show up t least to come check on her.

After some more time I have to go to the bathroom. I didn't even check my phone, I don't know what the time is and if Zak called me or texted me. I get up and open the door. There I see Carlos sitting on a chair with his elbows resting on his knees and his head fallen down.

Why are you here?

He raises his head so he could look at me.

-WHAT I AM DOING HERE?! SHE IS MY FCKIN SISTER AND I CAN'T GO IN TO CHECK ON HER BECAUSE I FEEL GUILT! I AM PROBABLY THE REASON WHY SHE CRASHED, WHY SHE IS HER, WHY HER CAREER PROBABLY ENDED BECAUSE SHE IS TOO SCARED! AND I AM SCARED! And you just stay with her not even caring about what am I going to say or you are not even upset that your replacement got a podium and not you! You are one of my many problems!

I just stare at him... I understand that he is cared. We all are but if there is someone that has to be yelling it's Y/n but she is laying in a hospital bed, because of me and him. Fck it... Y/n will probably be upset but she needs to at least talk to him and Carlos has to see her alive.

-Go in, now! Wake her up, it's almost time for the 2 hours interval checking so she will be woken up either way. And please don't make her cry again. And by the way she knows. Everything...

And with that I head to the restrooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry I haven't been posting but I got a writer's block and I asked for your help on organizing the posting schedule and nobody is giving their opinion, so please check my tik tok ( lando_fandom_4) account and let me know what you think. And also... school is starting soon for me so there won't be so many parts or at least long, depends on what you choose on tik tok. Again I am sorry and I hope you enjoy! Bye!

*