THE RIGHT CHOICE? (Y/N)

I woke up the next morning while the doctor was checking my vitals.

-Umm Would you like to wake him up so I can tell you the results or you will tell him?

-Oh, there's no need to wake him up! He has been so caring with me yesterday and he deserves it. *I smile at him*

-Ok then! You will be discharge later today so start getting yourself ready! But you have to be careful, no training, no hard activities and make sure you have someone to help you with stairs and things that can tire your body a lot. So speedy recovery and from my personal experience he is a keep. So make sure you don't lose him.

-Oh he is not my- * I don't get to finish my sentence since the doctor is already on the other side of the closed door.

I take my phone to check it and I see a lot of positive messages from fans and also other drivers. Thankfully there are not really a lot of hate and sexist one so... Carlos hasn't texted me nor called me, but I don't care, he doesn't care about me neither so why should I be the one that loses.

I look at Lando and I see him peacefully sleeping cuddled up with me. Gosh this boy has something that makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I decide to take a picture, this time posting it but not letting the others now who he is, because I don't know if Lando would want that... Honestly, only the thought that he would not want the world to know makes me quiet sad. But I still believe he likes me back, after all he stayed with me, he argued with Carlos and everything, so....

-I can feel you staring. *he says still having his eyes shut, but a huge grin appears on his face*

-Don't flatter yourself too much. I was just wondering when will you finally wake up! *I laugh*

-Funny! *he laughs* Has the doctor checked you yet?

-Yep! And she said I can go home later today.

-Why didn't wake me up?!

-You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you up! *I smile at him and give him the phone with the photo I took*

-POST IT!

-Really?

-Yeah! Is there a problem?

-No, not at all. I just thought... that maybe you don't want the world to see it.

-Well I am ok with it as long as you are.

-Okay then! I just post it!

Lando grabs his phone and I can see over his shoulder that he is looking at it. HE REPOSTS IT! GOD I THINK I AM GOING TO PASS OUT.

Literally one moment later Carlos replies to my story "don't bother coming to our apartment"

-Well sht...

-WHAT?1 *he jumps*

-Apparently I can't go to my own apartment since my brother decided so!

-Ohh I am so sorry Y/n...

-It' s ok. But I just need to find a place to stay.

-Well... I assume you are going to continue your education even if it's not summer brake right?

-Umm... yeah I assume so. But why?

-You said university that you study is in Monaco. If you want you can come and stay at my place, it's really close to the building. No stairs and not long walks and when I am not away for races I can be with you! Of course if you want to.

MY GOD! THIS MAN CAN'T BE REAL! Umm... should I accept it? Maybe it is a good idea. Well it's definitely better than staying all the time alone and it's close to uni1

-Okay! But I will pay my part of rent!

-Oh no! You are going to pay me back by recovering and getting your studies done! *he smiles to me*

-Well let's get ready! But I think we should go to Spain to get my important stuff.

-Well you have your suit case for the race! I can fly to Spain tomorrow to get some stuff. I guess you don't want to face Carlos and it's a longer flight to Spain than to Monaco and you should relax.

-AM I DREAMING?! OR ARE YOU THE MOST PERFECT MAN EVER! *I pinch myself just to make sure. I swear I can feel tears in my eyes. I smile at him and almost kiss him as a thank you*

-Well... You just focus on recovery and studies! Okay?! *he laughs*

-YES, YES, YES! Thank you so much Lando! I truly don't deserve you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little too inspired! I hope you enjoy it. I don't think tomorrow nor Thursday I will be able to post another part... so probably Wednesday and Friday! But stay tuned cause interesting things are coming up!