BREAKFAST (LANDO)

I notice Y/n is asleep in my arms. I smile at her and decide to call it a night since only a few people were still here. I pick up Y/n and head to our room. I manage to open the door and then I lay Y/n on the bed. I n our room it was really hot so I decided to take Y/n's hoodie off her. Fortunately she was wearing a sports bra. God she looked beautiful when she was sleeping, actually even awake she is mesmerizing. I somehow drift off to sleep with millions of thoughts in my head, but the most important one was Y/n.

I wake up the next morning and I see Y/n scrolling through intsgram. I guess she saw the story but decided to not say anything.

-Morning! *she says what sees me awake looking at her*

-Good morning, hermosa! *i smile at her*

-Mmm... I see we are learning some spanish now, do we? *she smiles at me and embraces me with a hug*

Her smell is contagious, her perfume becoming my new favorite scent.

We stay like that for a while and  then go downstairs to get breakfast.

-Morning! *Y/n says with a smile that lights up the whole room*

-Good morning! *I say*

Everybody lifts their head and looks at us with a grin on their face*

-GOOD MORNING! *everybody says at the same time*

We laugh, we joke, we talk, everything is going good. While having breakfast I keep checking on Y/n, I could only imagine how could it feel to go back to your old house which you shared with your brother that doesn't accept you and your decisions. Y/n is talking with some girls that we met last night, she seems to enjoy herself and I am happy. I am happy she is happy. I am happy that I can make this road trip at least bearable for her. I am happy that I can be next to her.

I know harder times will come soon, with Y/n recovering, both physical and mentally, and me gone. I will miss her, but I know I can't take her with me to races since Carlos will be there too.

By the end of the breakfast I am engaged in a conversation with some boys about racing and cars. By all their knowledge about former drivers and champions, I am sure they figured out who we are but decided to not say anything and just treat us equally. I love when people act normal around me, don't get me wrong! I love my fans and I love interacting with them, but sometimes it is just a little too much. Only around my closest friends I can really be me, but without racing and fame.

Now I will let Y/n tell you how her breakfast went since the girls kidnapped her from the chair besides me so the could talk "like girls", not my words, their!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! I think this is the last part for today since I am not feeling really good! I hope you enjoy and if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions please don't hesitate commenting them! Thank you and hope you enjoy!