ROAD TRIP (BOTH)

They decided to stay one more day at home, do they have enough time to sort out hotels and routes. But the they had come. They are both up bright and early, ready for a new adventure. Lando said they would take Lando's other car, since the jolly wouldn't have fitted all the stuff. Right choice!

-Come on Y/n! We will never make it in time if we don't leave now!

-HOLD ON! I AM ALMOST READY!

She comes trying to walk faster. They finally get into the car and drive away.

The first hours flies by pretty quick. Good vibes, funny jokes and amazing music. At the moment Y/n was texting Isa, Carlos' girlfriend.

"hey Isa! How are you? I feel like we haven't caught up in a while..."

"I am good! Right now in Italy with Carlos. How are you?"

She looks at the screen shocked.

"So you mean Carlos is not at our apartment?"

"Well; yeah. Why?"

"I don't know if he told you but basically he threw me out of my own house. And I am on my way to Spain to get my stuff"

"HE DID WHAT?! OH HE IS SO DEAD"

"NO! Don't tell him I told you, please"

"Fine! But where are you staying then?"

"Well.. Lando was kind enough to offer me a room in his apartment in Monaco, and I have decided to start going to university since it's one road away"

"That's amazing! I am so proud of you! Oh and yeah, Carlos told me about you and Lando. And just so you know, I told him he is wrong, but he won't listen!"

"Haha thanks Isa!"

"Well Carlos is coming back so I will catch up with you a bit later! I love you and have fun!

Thanks Isa! Love you

-You wont believe this!

-What is something wrong?! *Lando asked freaked out*

-No! Carlos is in Italy! So he wont be a problem! *she sighs out of relief*

Lando knew how scared she was because of the thought of seeing Carlos. He puts his hand on her leg stroking it softly to show his support. She looks at him a bit taken back by the movement. She sees him looking at the road directly, not bothered by the situation, like everything is normal. She cant hold her happiness back and simply smiles, before turning her eyes back on the road.

The next 3 hours are filled with laughter and small talks. They decided that they will stop in a small city, 2 hours away from Barcelona, which is their destination, because Y/ started not to feel good, since her body was stiffen because of the uncomfortable sitting position and both of them were hungry.

they found a nice looking guest house to crash for the night and went for a walk, trying to find a good place to eat and maybe visit the cute, little city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Again sorry for not posting but I have been away. I hope I am able to write another part today, but I dont promise anything! Hope you like it and if you have any ideas or questions please comment them! Thank you and hope you enjoy!