LOOK INTO HER EYES (LANDO)

It's already evening and Y/n decided to take me to her favorite restaurant. She decided to walk, in my opinion it is not a very good idea but i went with it. She said she wanted to show me special places for her in her hometown on our way to the restaurant. For me, any place i am with her is special... i wish i could say that to her, but i decide not to.

It's true, there are some really beautiful places, but i couldn't help myself but stare at her while she was looking down at the lake which was reflecting the night lights of the city. We eventually got to the restaurant where we each ordered a portion of paella (because Y/n promised me i would like it) and a bottle of wine, afterall i don't have to drive us back home.

We had fun during dinner, and i can easily say that paella is my new favourite dish! A bit tipsy on our way back, Y/n said she needed to rest. I could see she was in pain because of the injury so i decided to help her... a bit. I carried her bride way all the way to the house, we laughed about in on our way home and for another 10 minutes after we entered the door.
With her everything is just easy and the conversations and jokes just flow naturally. We stopped laughing and stared in each other's eyes. I moved closer to her and put my hand on her soft cheek. I don't know what gave me the courage, probably the wine, but i kissed her. And surprisingly she kissed me back instantly, not taken back any second. I brake the kiss so i can look into her eyes. I got lost in them again and the only thing that brought me back to reality was another kiss from the amazing woman who was on my mind 24/7 since the second i met her.
—————————————————————————
Hey guys! I have made this part shorter because i am hoping to write another part this weekend. Also crazy week is waiting for me with a lot of exams so i hope to be able and post at least once a week! If you have any ideas please let me know! Thank you and hope you enjoy!