THE OUTCOME (Y/N)

I can't believe what is happening. I keep my fingers crossed for Lando, but honestly I am scared for the outcome. Something starts unsettling me and I know it's not going to end well. I jus hope Lando can convince Carlos to drop the act and just lets us be. I suddenly get a notification. It's Lando!

I see that my messages don't go through anymore

I see that my messages don't go through anymore. And then i realize... He blocked me! He didn't just let Carlos win this. Why?! I guess his words meant nothing. He just gives up like that! FINE! I DON'T NEED HIM!

The next few weeks are tough. I don't talk to Carlos even though he begs me to. Me and Lando always find each other in the same room and have eye contact until one of us comes back to reality and breaks it.

Some races are good, some are worse but I manage to be P10 in the championship! It is amazing... but I wish I could celebrate with Lando. Even though I said to myself I don't care anymore... I always find myself looking for him and asking about his results.

It's the Belgium Grand Prix this week. My engineer told me Lando won't compete due food poisoning. I honestly felt bad for him, this being like a home grand prix for him, since he is half Belgian and half British.

The qualy went well, P6! In case there would be rain and our strategy works... I might have a chance at the podium!

It's Sunday, so race day! The weather forecast showed rain coming so I was excited, but I had a bad feeling about this, due the past incidents. I get in the car after the race start has been delayed. I have a good start and I overtake Carlos who was P5. That's what he gets for calling me an ungrateful brat! The race goes on and I am P4! 10 more laps to go. I started to try and overtake Charles who was in P3, but the rain was getting worse.

-WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! THEY SHOULD STOP THE RACE IT'S TOO DANGEROUS! *I complain over the radio to my race engineer after I told him to ask the FIA to pause the race for safety*

-I know Y/n! I asked them but they hadn't come back to me. Just keep driving, you can stop trying to overtake if it's too dangerous out there. Your safety is our priority. right now so please stay calm !

STAY CALM?! Cut the bullsht! I want a podium and I will not let some stupid rain get in my way. My rage from the past couple of weeks appears and I just think of Lando and Carlos. Those are the last thoughts I have before pushing the pedal to speed up in Eau Rouge.

Suddenly... it all becomes black. I could smell fire, but I can't get myself to move. After a few seconds I hear people screaming around me. They try to stop the fire and after a few more seconds they manage to. Now they try to take me out but I can't help them. I don't feel my body and my head hurts. I think I hear my engineer over the radio but I can't talk. I just hang in there... barely. Until.... I everything stops. I can't hear anything, I just....

fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So sorry for the short parts and time skips. I just have a lot of ideas but time have to pass in order for them to happen. Hope you still enjoy and as always if you have any ideas, comments or questions please don't hesitate writing them!