I LIKE YOU (LANDO)

If I am being honest... I haven't been so nervous about a date in my life! I know I kept telling her it's not a date, but inside I was thinking how to make this the best date for both of us. It was true... I looked at the time so I could knock on the door at 6:45 sharp, but the thought that she noticed because she was too, made me think that she might like me the way I like her. More than her brother's teammate... more than my teammate's sister. Long story short... more than a friend. And trust me when I say that I would do anything to be more than her friend. I would take Carlos' madness  and anger. I would risk my career if that meant that I could be with her. I would become the best version of myself for her. I don't know what happened to me when I saw her the first time Carlos introduced her to me.

When she told me she had a present for me my heart melt and I could feel my eyes getting full of tears. When I opened it I saw a mini Bahrain flag. I was a little bit confused but I took it out of the bag and I see a lot of messages and inspirational quotes. the first two I see are the ones she told me face-to-face before some sessions. I got up to thank her. This is the most meaningful thing someone did for me.

The night goes on and I really enjoy her company. She seems relaxed and despite the fact that I have learned a lot about her that night she stood in my room over night. I keep finding out things about her and I keep getting amazed. I hope she also found out things about me that she will remember in the future, I don't really like to talk about myself or things I like or do, but I tried my best tonight because she is important to me.

We finish to eat and I insist I pay. I tell her that I had the idea and I invited her as a celebration for my result today even though we wouldn't have known a week ago when I came up with the idea. We finally get up and I suggest a little walk. Bahrain in the night is mesmerizing honestly and know they started to decorate especially for the grand Prix so that is fun!

-So, Y/n. I had a lot of fun and I hope Carlos won't kill us if he finds out.

-But... why would he be mad on us? We hanged out as friends, right? It wasn't a date. *she smirks at me*

-To be honest, I took it as a date. *I give her an innocent smile*

-Good.. because I did too. *we both laugh*

-It might be early but I wanna say that I really like you, you are amazing, smart, beautiful and definitely funny. And I wanted to tell you that because in case Carlos finds out and doesn't allow me near you ever again... I want you to know. *I smile at her, hoping she will say something that will make me the happiest man on earth*

-Hmm... well that's good to know. *she looks at me with a straight face. I think I really fcked it up*

-I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable... I just wanted you to know the truth *I look at her with an apologetic face*

-Stop it! I am just teasing you. I really like you too. *she looks at me with the most pretty smile ever*

-You really got me there* I laugh and I point at her*

I feel so relieved but at the same time something is unsettling. How will Carlos react? I honestly think that he will be furious.

Yep. Just how I thought. I think I can see flames coming out of his ears. Let me explain... Actually I will let Y/n tell you, but you have to wait for the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I don't know if I will be able to write another part today.... But stay tuned as Lando said! You don't want to miss the next part for sure!