BYE, BYE HOME (Y/N)

TIME SKIP TO THE LAST DAY IN SPAIN

-Ok so i think this is the last box! i say while putting the box that said "books" on it in the back of the car.

-Do you want to stop at Starbucks really quick and then get going? Lando asks me.

-Yesss please! I could really use some coffee. i reply with gratitude.

Afterall it's 7 AM and the last few days have been really emotional, for me and for Lando.

-Actually i think i forgot something! I'll go look really quick! I lie and go into the apartment.

I go through every single room... memories of me and Carlos flashing Infront of my eyes as if they were real. But they are gone, Carlos is gone to and it was his choice. Even if i want to be mad at him i can't, afterall he is my brother and i love him and miss him. I finally get to the front door. I open it and i see Lando standing at the bottom of the stairs, just smiling at me. I am so lucky... I turn to face the apartment. This is it. The end of an era... And a new beginning.

-Goodbye home! I say and with that i shut the door.

I go down the stairs straight into Lando's arms. He hugs me like nobody did before.

-It's going to be ok! I promise you!

He rises my head so i look at him and then... i kiss him. I kiss him to thank him for being here with me, for believing and me and for loving me. Actually i don't know if he loves me, but he said it himself, he likes me! This is a new beginning, wherever Lando will take me.

When these thoughts disappear from my mind i realize we were already at Starbucks.

-Hey! I think i will stay in the car. i say, not really feeling like socializing.

-Not a problem! Lando smiles at me.

-Ummm i want a-

-Yes yes! A grande Frappuccino with double shot of caramel and extra caramel on top! he interrupts me and laughs.

-Ok mister i know everything! i laugh at him. Could you also take two pieces of your favorite cake?

-Yes, but for what? he asks confused.

-For celebrating! i smile at him

-OK.... What are we celebrating?

-A new beginning, a new chapter!

-Wow you are really enthusiastic! But i am not sure you will like my favorite cake... do you want any other type?

-NO! I like every flavor so make sure you pick your favorite one!

-Ok! I warned you! he says and with that he leaves.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

-FCKING CARROT CAKE?! HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS ?! I say absolutely taken back.

-I TOLD YOU Y/N!

-THIS IS NOT EVEN A CAKE! IT'S MORE LIKE A SALAD. I AM NOT EATING THIS CRAP!

-I know darling, that why i got you a chocolate cake slice. Lando says and takes out of the bag another box.

-Oh Norris! You know me so well. I say and smile at him.

This new chapter will be exciting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! First of all... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CARROT CAKE! It's actually one of my faves. Sorry i took so long to post but i have been so busy and tired...Hopefully winter brake will come fast and i will be writing at list 3 times a week! With that said, i hope you enjoy and thank you for all the support!