GET OUT (Y/N)

I slowly start to wake up. I can hear someone whispering my name and I think that is Lando that is waking up for mt 2 hours check.

-Lando? *I whisper still having my eyes closed*

Then the voice starts talking something in spanish, but I am too tired to try and understand. But then it hits me! Lando doesn't speak spanish!

-CARLOS? *I jump *

(Again imagine this conversation in spanish... Thank you!)

-Hey! *he says softly coming closer to my bed*

-What are you doing here?! I don't want to talk to you!

-I... I just wanted to see how you were. It looked like a big crash out there...

-WELL IT WAS BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO FINISH MY CAREER!

-Y/n I know you are scared... But you can't just throw everything away...

-Why not?! You were kind enough to offer to end it for me a few weeks ago!

-I know... and I am sorry. I was mad.

-WELL I AM NOW MAD AND I AM TELLING YOU I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR APOLOGIES, JUST LIKE YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

-I know but I will not accept you dating my teammate, most of all my best friend.

-See this is your problem. You only think about you, not my feelings, not your so called best friend's feelings. You only think of yourself. I finally found a guy that likes me and cares for me and you just throw it away because you are selfish! SO PLEASE JUST GET OUT!

With that he starts walking to the door, reaching the handle and turns to me.

-I am sorry but I just can't accept it...

He leaves and I finally break down in tears. The nerve this boy has are gust incredible! I can't believe him! After I have been through, now lying on a hospital bed, he comes and says he can't even bare the thought of me and Lando being together If that will be the case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So as you voted, when school starts I will be posting 3/ 4 parts each week. But until then I will write as much as I can so please bare with me. Thank you for your support and comments, I really appreciate it and they motivate me to write more for you. So thank you and enjoy!