IT'S GOING TO BE OK (LANDO)

FUCKKKK! NO NO NO. THIS IS NOT GOOD! GOD PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

You know it's not ok when there is complete silence on the track, no whisper, no car sound, nothing. Complete silence.

The cars just pulled into the garages and I just stare. Carlos seats on a chair next to me, but I don't say anything. I pray with tears in my eyes. Hoping Y/n will get out alive, that's all I care about. And thank god I didn't race this weekend, because after y/n I wouldn't get back in my car. Right now I would start running on the track and get her out myself.... but I know I can't. I can't do anything but pray, wait and cry.

After all these weeks I have been avoiding her, my health got bad. I got food poisoning, I can't sleep, I can't do anything, because I blame myself for all this mess! But in these few weeks and the moment y/n crashed... I realized that I don't care! I want to be with her any I can face the consequents.

I look at the screens and I see her getting out (imagine something like Romain's incident). Thank God! unfortunately she seems like she can't walk by herself, but I don't care. All I care about is her being alive... with me.

I get up determined to tell Carlos that I don't care what he will do, but I need to see her, but he gets called back to the car. I hold his hand to stop him.

-CARLOS STOP!

-What are you doing?! I have to go back!

-NO! YOU LISTEN HERE! I DON'T GIVE A FCK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, BUT I AM GOING TO BE THERE FOR HER. HER CAREER IS PROBABLY OVER ALREADY! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER TO ME, BUT MATE TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I WOULD DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING FOR HER!

With that I turn my back to him and start running to the medical center. Right when I get there I can see the doctors getting y/n out of the medical car. I sprint there.

-Sir you are not allowed here!

-No no I am a driver! You have to let me be with her. *fck Lando think of something better* I AM HER BOYFRIEND! HER BROTHER'S BESTFRIEND! AND HE IS ON TRACK RIHT NOW SO YOU HAVE TO LET ME BE HERE WITH HER! Please...

-Fine! Come with us.

Thank god! I see Y/n. She looks better that I thought. She only has some bruises and some burns. But I know it's bad. Probably a few broken bones, I assume by the pain on Y/n' face. She doesn't want to show it but she is suffering a lot. And I am here to hopefully take some of her pain away.

-Hey, hey, Y/n! I am here! You will be fine. It's ok! *I stroke her forehead and place a soft kiss*

-Lando? *she says with a low voice, almost whispering*

-Yeah, Y/n! I am here! You will be ok.

-But how? Carlos?! God you have been ignoring me for weeks! *I chuckle because she is more focused on me right now than her*

-We are going to talk later! I promise! But you have to heal and to be good. Ok? And I will be here every step of the way! *I smile at her and kiss her head crown again so I can calm her down*

-Ok. Thank you! But Lando?

-Yeah?

-It hurts so much...

-I know Y/n. But you will be fine, ok?

-Ok.. *and then she searches slowly for my hand and when she finds it, she hold onto it. Hard!*

God! Please make her ok! IT'S GOING TO BE OK, LANDO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I wasn't supposed to post today, but... I really felt like it. Probably tomorrow won't be any new part. Sorry! But I hope you liked and enjoyed it... and if you have any ideas please let me know! Bye!