THE BEGINNING (Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE)

I am so excited to enter the paddock as an official F1 driver for the first time. It feels so unreal! As long as I know I am not the only rookie this year. Lando Norris is also new, at least that's what my brother told me...

I entered the garage and started to say hello to some people. After that I go into my room and I take my phone out of the jeans pocket and start texting my brother.

-Hermanooo! Donde estas? Acabo de llegar a mi cuarto y estoy abburido

brotheeerrrr! Where are you? I just arrived in my room and I am bored...

-Soy el hospitalidad McLaren. Ven, para que puedas concer a mi companero de equipo!

I am at the McLaren hospitality. Come, so you can meet my teammate!

And like that I was walking through the paddock, stopping for pictures and autographs for some fans. I finally arrived at the McLaren building where I see my brother waiting for me at the door.

Y( y/n)-Holaa! I missed you brother. Let's go inside, I am so cold!

C-Hey! I missed you too. Come so you can meet Lando.

He put his hand around my shoulder and guided me inside.

C-Muppet! This is y/n.

Y- Hi! I am Y/n, Y/n Sainz, nice to meet you!

L- I am Lando, Lando Norris. wait... y/n? As in the driver for Alfa Romeo?

Y- Exactly! I laughed.

Then I received a message from my PR that I had to go back.

Y-Sorry boys... Duty calls. I'll see you after the session. Adios, Carlos, te amo! I gived him a kiss on the cheek and left.

C-No hay problema hermosa, we've also been called. I'll see you at the car after the interviews.

I get ready and jump in the car and thoughts appear in my mind. My first ever session in an F1 car, that's my dream becoming true, I will not let anything get in between .