Mercedes | 35

"Hold still please and stand tall," I command wrapping a tape measure around his bare chest.  "You gained some serious muscle over these past couple months." I write down his numbers comparing them to his from last spring.

"Really?" He asks peeking down at my notepad with all of my clients measurements on them.

"Yeah," I move the tape down to the middle of his waist pitching the tape, "I'm trying really hard not to just lick up your abs when I'm this close to them."

"Well you better hurry up then," He chuckles. "For your sake and my sake. It's cold in here too."

I kneel down in front of him wrapping the tape around the thickest part of his bottom pinching the tape on the front of his boxers.

"Oh," He flutters out, "Or you can stay there. I like that view."

I roll my eyes up at him writing down the measurement, "spread your legs slightly please."

"Usually I say that," He spreads his feet apart and I wrap the tape around his upper thigh.

"I'm still right in front of your privates incase you forgot. I could accidentally punch you," I laugh. We still for some reason haven't had sex since before we parted way. We do other things of course, but its like an unspoken agreement.

He reaches out, his fingers stroking my hair, still looking down at me. After getting the measurement at his calf, I flex my quads so I'm sitting tall on my knees. I look up at him. His eye darkened, "God, you're so pretty on your knees."

I feel my eyes widen, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but the way he's looking at me, it makes me think he's being serious. His hand move from my hair to my chin, extending my neck to fix my gaze on his. He presses his thumb against my lips and I respond by giving it a peck.

He leaves his thumb there, his tongue pushing his cheek out, his mouth parted open. Oh here we go. I open my mouth, still holding his eye contact. He slowly pushes his thumb in and I let it graze against my tongue as he pushes his long thumb deeper and deeper in my throat. I close my mouth around it and run my tongue around it until its all the way in.

He shutters, pulling his thumb out, just as slowly, "Are you done with your measurements," He whispers.

"We can take a break," I purr looking straight ahead at his tented length. I cup him through his boxers looking back up at him. He grabs ahold of his boxers and pulls them down releasing his length already mostly hard. I wrap my hand around it and kiss his tip. He lets out a groan trying to shift his hips forward. I stabilize his hips with my other hand and take him in my mouth slowly filling him in my mouth down my throat. Tears prickle at my eyes as I pull my head back slightly before bobbing in and out.

His knees bend slightly and his hands pull at my hair. I take him out of my mouth and use my tongue lick up and down his length swirling around his tip.

"Fuck, Des," He groans throwing his head back. " I want you. I want you so bad," He whispers.

"Yeah?" I pop him out of my mouth.

"Mercedes, please. Can I have you please?" He stops my head forcing my chin up to look at him. He looks helpless with pleading eyes.

"Do you think you deserve me?" I tease slapping his length against my tongue.

"I know I don't, but I need you," He whines. He wraps his hands under my shoulders and pulls off of my knees, connecting his lips to mine in no time. I squeal as he basically throws me onto my bed and crawls over me. Him naked and me fully clothed. He tugs my pants off along with my underwear, "Sit up." He demands.

I scramble to sit up and he beats me to removing my sweater vest followed by my turtle neck that he struggles to get over my head. I let out of laugh and he sighs in frustration. I assist getting the thick fabric over my head tossing it to the side and he finishes the task by unhooking my bra. He licks his lips and pushes my back into my bed, his hand lightly closed around my neck.

His lips greedily attack mine barely giving me a second to catch my breath, "God I can't wait to be inside you baby." He sits up back on his heels his length staring back at me, "Spit on it." I follow his commands flexing my stomach to spit on his tip rubbing the wetness down his length creating easier access inside of me. Us being too impatient to let just our arousal do the job.

He pushes me back down on the bed again and lines up to my entrance. I take ahold assisting him to slide inside of me. We hold eye contact the entire way in, both of us letting out a groan when he is buried all the way in. Things quickly move from urgent and rushed to slow and smooth. He drops his head to beside my ear and slowly glides his hips forward and backwards, mumbling something in between moans.

"I love you," He whispers so softly I almost didn't hear him. He moves his face back in front of mine, eyes searching his face.

"What?" I gasp out, my fingernails dig into his back.

"You heard me," He kissing up and down my neck still keeping a slow pace entering and exiting. This is 'I love you sex' for sure. Just feeling each other and talking sweet. I've never had an experience like this. I do love him, I ruined my life and built it back up for his sake, he drives me crazy, the whole day at work I just can't wait to come home to see him.

"I love you Coriolanus."