Epilogue | 37

Coriolanus and Mercedes marry after he graduated university. Coriolanus assisted in the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th Hunger Games continuing to improve on the logistics of the game raising viewership each year. Mercedes received promotion after promotion in her company and stopped her climb at COO being the biggest fashion brand in the Capitol. Thanks to Coriolanus, She assisted in the interview apparel and game day uniforms for the Hunger Games.

Snow banned all of the Lucy Gray dresses from the Capitol, citizens fined if seen wearing it.

Coriolanus never told his wife about the truth of Sejanus or Lucy Gray. He also consoled her when her ex boyfriend, Ambrose was found dead in his home, an overdose from a poison that was used in the 25th hunger games. He was suspected to be stalking Mercedes later in life, however no foul play was reported even if the way he died was suspicious. Keeping those secrets to himself for the rest of her life. His own wife became an enemy he could no longer control. Not even she could bare the monster of a leader he had become. She was survived by her two children, who never knew any truth about their father, President snow.

Snow Lands on Top.