Mercedes | 8

I run a hot shower and begin removing my makeup back in my room at my vanity to try to wash the night away. I set up both of the cousin's rooms as Tigris prefers privacy as opposed to our frequented sleepovers giggling as the sun rose with us like when we were younger. I turn to my clock, 3AM. Can't wait to do it all over again in 18 hours. Great.

Just as I begin to remove my now sweaty dress, I hear a knock the door, so soft I almost thought I misheard. I hold my dress up with my left arm around my chest as it hangs partially unzipped and fully open the door with my right arm, imaging it's Tigris asking to borrow my makeup remover.

a gasp hitches in my throat as Coriolanus is on the other side of the door wearing nothing, but a pair of black boxers. He stands with great posture, slightly swaying, his eyes also trailing my body, "I was wondering if you had a large shirt I could borrow for the night. A sweaty dress shirt is less than ideal to sleep in," He laughs and then lets out a hiccup slamming his hand over his mouth to keep quiet. Oh Jesus.

"Um, probably, come in," I move out from the door frame inviting him into my room, which is overrun by clothes all over the place, so finding a shirt for him might take a minute. After stumbling around for a minute or two, producing a headache in the process I find an oversized shirt for him, which is large for me, but it might fit him perfectly due to his size. "Here ya go." I hand it to him our hands brushing together as he grabs it.

"Mercedes, I-" He pauses his eyes locked on mine with great intensity as he steps closer into my personal space, "I had a great time with you tonight." He grabs my hand and pulls it to his lips for a kiss never breaking eye contact.

"Me too, I-" Now I'm messing up my words instantly feeling more buzzed from the alcohol in my system. "We can never do that again." I pull my hand away, looking down at the floor.

He grabs ahold of my chin with his pointer finger and thumb forcing my gaze back to him, "never," He whispers leaning closer to me, "After tonight." He pauses just a few inches from my face reading my emotions as if asking for permission. No. I can't do this to my best friend, it will forever make things weird. I pull my head back as if giving myself a double chin never wavering my eyes from his.

"Coriolanus, this is wrong, you're younger than me and your cousin is my best friend," I stammer out stepping backwards, as he follows, until my back is flush against the door to my ensuite bathroom. "You're just drunk still." I'm convincing myself more than him with those words, I'm buzzed, but Coriolanus doesn't drink like we do, as he has recently turned the age to drink, so he'd have a lower tolerance Right?

"I'm barely 4 years younger than you, I'm legal, there's nothing wrong with this," He whispers in my ear bringing back those chills. He pins me against the door with his hips just as he did in the closet and suddenly it feels just as small in my oversized room. "I meant what I said at the party, I know exactly what I'm doing."

What did he say at the party? Was this before or after the closet incident? His eyes search my face as his smirk intensifies, reaching around my back to finish unzipping my dress. However he keeps it around me waiting patiently for me to make up my mind, "Just say the words, and I'm yours." He whispers.

Suddenly I can't talk, suddenly I can't breathe, I just act. I wrap my arms around his bare neck slowly pulling his face down towards mine. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears, thinking he must be able to hear it too. Our lips collide softly, not as vicious at the party, and I instantly melt. It turns from sweet to greedy in the matter of seconds, his tongue sliding across my bottom lip asking for entry. I open my mouth along with the door to the bathroom allowing both of us to be engulfed by the steam from the waiting shower and engulfed in each others mouths. He drops his arms from the hold of my dress letting it fall to the floor, staring at me, as he realizes I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He basically growls, watching as I turn my back on him to open the glass door to the shower, stepping in allowing the warm water to run down my body. His eyes never leave mine as he slowly pulls down his suddenly tight boxers allowing his length to spring back against his lower abdomen. He enters in the shower and I move to the back of the marble lined wall allowing him to relieve the goosebumps from his chilled body under the warm water of the rainfall shower head.

His lips meet mine again as if our bodies are familiar with each other and complement each others movements. Hands roaming, moans and gasps fill the air, mostly from me, as he explores every inch of my body. I take control pushing him to sit down on the shower bench watching him lean back again the cold wall, stroking himself, as his eyes roam my body. His head rolls back with a thud as he bites down on his bottom lip. His stomach flexes and relaxes with his breaths as he brings pleasure to himself. God this man is so hot.

I lean over him my arms on either side of his torso, feeling the water pour down my back as I hover my mouth above his. Our eyes lock, hitching the breathe in my throat when he grabs my ass with both of his large hands pulling me onto the bench, allowing our fronts to be pushed against each other. We both let out deep moan, throbbing, blissful pleasure from the contact.

His right hand moves to the front between us as he reaches down to my clit applying more pressure, watching me tense from his touch. His tongue sits at the side of his open mouth, amused, as he presses further down to spread my lips pushing two fingers into me. I almost fall forward from the length of his fingers pressing both arms against his chest.

"Jesus Coriolanus," I shudder as he removes his fingers lining his cock against my entrance. His breaths deepen as our eyes meet again as if he's still asking for permission to move forward.

"Just sit on it Des," He begs, his left hand wrapping around the back of my neck squeezing slightly. I do as he says without a second thought feeling him slowly fill me up while we both stare at each other, neither of our eyes wondering. This man could literally fuck me with just his eyes. "Fuck." His face twists from the pleasure, tightening the grip on my neck and ass.

He helps me raise and lower on himself as our moans line up with the increasing speed and pressure building. Our kisses become sloppy and the sound of our hips meeting amplifies as the water smacks between us. Only a few moments pass before he pushing me down hard one last time filling me with his cum. I collapsed into him, both of us breathing hard just as my headache returns.

He lifts my chin one last time and kisses me sweetly like its the first kiss we ever share as the water turns cold from the excessive time with the shower on.

-

This is not good.