Mercedes | 15

I finish lacing myself up in my corset back red top fluffing the transparent puff sleeves to their max volume while adjusting the mid thigh red lace pencil skirt so it hugs my figure in just the right places. I slip on a short pair of black heels with red bottoms because we will be further away from the club and walking around most of the night. Applying another layer of mascara to my lashes and hairspray to my brown loose curls I snatch my rose bag filling it with my essentials.

I meet Tigris and Coryo at the main bar as there are three shots lined up. Tigris looks stunning in her black and orange "tiger" like form fitting dress and Cory smitten in his "Snow" 3 piece. The theme for tonight was to dress the significance of your name and my last name being, Trandafir, means Rose in Romanian.

"To Coriolanus' last night of freedom," Tigris gleams looking at Coryo with a proud look, "Just the spring semester and on to the University after you win the Plinth Prize this year."

Coriolanus smiles at her remarks and cheers us both as we knock it back, Coryo already not needing to chase his shot with a lime. They grow up so fast.

-

Once we arrive to the club, we wait outside for our other coworkers to make it downtown before going inside, unfortunately neither Tigris or I can rent out a private booth at a club with bottle service. Coriolanus sneaks his arm around my waist as Tigris is deep in conversation about attempting to apply elements into fashion to perhaps create a rainstorm trickling down a dress or a glowing fire, without hurting anyone in the process.

As soon as the others arrive we all file in and begin ordering bottle service to celebrate the launch of the spring collection and Coriolanus on his schooling achievements. Everyone seems to be getting along with him as he was worried and treating him as a grown adult and not just an academy student.

"I'm gonna have a smoke care to join?" I lean into Coryo's ear careful to keep an eye out for Tigris, licking his earlobe before pulling back.

He turns to me slightly, looking out of the corner of his eye and nods his head. We squeeze out of the booth and head to the outdoor patio on the backside of the building. I light my cigarette taking a long drag before draining the rest of my champagne flute. Coriolanus admires me with such intensity, it seems like his trying to remove my clothes with just his eyes.

"What are you staring at pretty boy," I purr, the mix of alcohol and nicotine making me feel weightless.

"Just the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on, wearing my favorite color, representing my favorite flower," He closes the space between us hands firmly on my waist. His blue eyes shine off the white from his suit. "I'm going to miss you when we return to our normal lives."

"Oh sweet Coryo," I unbutton the second button of his gold undershirt to make him seem less of a child. "You know where to find me and I know where to find you if times are tough." I grip the back of his neck forcing his lips on mine before he can say anything else. Tonight is about tonight. We'll deal with reality tomorrow.

-

5 shots? and maybe 5 glasses of champagne? who gives a fuck right?

I glance around our booth and everyone seems to be on the same page of celebrating like there's no tomorrow and I'm starting to feel like I need to dance. The dance floor has slowly become more and more crowded as the night has gone on. I shimmy out of our booth and lean over the second floor railing to watch all of the bodys move to the beat of the music unable to stop my own hips from shifting weight.

"Oh Coriolanus Snow!" I yell behind me meeting his lazy gaze. He swipes the hair off of his face and waves in my direction. "Get up fucker! We're going on the dance floor!" I giggle outstretching my hand for him to take. My eyes meet Tigris as she raises her eyebrows as me. Damn it, I thought she'd be too interested in our coworker to notice me screaming across the table.

"Just keep an eye on him! And take a shot before you go!" She smiles pouring 3 shots from our bottle on the table. I mentally cheers to the close call and throw the shot back grabbing onto Coriolanus before Tigris changes her mind. Unable to contain my excitement I push him into the corner by the staircase and instantly pull his lips to mine. Unlike our previous kisses this one is filled with urgency and a hunger for more. Our tongues battle for superiority as Coryo's hands snake endlessly up and down my body.

As soon as my favorite song starts to play, I release from him and drag him down the stairs stumbling to the middle of the dance floor where Tigris would be unable to spot us if she were to come down to find us and she usually avoids watching people dance as it is. I face Coryo swinging my hips to the music while touching his body as he stands awkwardly head nodding offbeat, looking very uncomfortable.

"Here, follow my lead," I say bringing his hips against mine, still facing him. "Swing your hips left and right with mine. Let the music move you!" I explain keeping a tight hold on his hips slowly guiding him to stay on beat. He stares darkly into my eyes with his tongue licking his lips. I throw my head back and sing along to the music and Coryo leans forward attaching his lips on a wide open patch of my neck, nibbling, sucking, and licking while keeping up with the extreme hip swinging.

Oh fuck yeah.