Mercedes | 23

"I just hope this ends soon," Coriolanus admits pulling his shirt over his head with a grimace on his face. "I'm not sleeping well and I can't focus on any of my other school assignments."

We lay in my bed, window open, bedside lamp on while the games broadcast is playing with no volume. I turn on my side draping my right arm across his chest, fixing the strap to my slip dress, "I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm exhausted for you Coryo."

His eyes dance around every inch of my face a hint of a smile on his face, "I'm so lucky that you came back in my life." He grips onto my sides pulling me closer to his face.

"I never left hon," I whisper pressing a kiss to his lips. "How's your back looking?" I ask pulling back from him.

"The stitches hurt like hell and the burns itch so bad." He turns to sit on the edge of the bed turning his back to me.

I gasp as I examine the wounds on his back, the stitches on the upper left and the burns covering his upper and middle right back. He sits there breathing heavily. I sit back on my knees wrapping my arms around to his abdomen carefully placing my head in between the damage.

"You've made so many unfair sacrifices Coriolanus, I'd be just as upset. Both of those were selfless acts of courage that I don't know many other people who would commit the way you did," I whisper placing tiny kisses along the unwounded parts of his back.

"You're right, it's not fair. what's next? They're gonna kick me out of the academy if my wound gets infected?" He scoffs, twisting to look at me over his shoulder.

"That's not going to happen," I shift my weight to catch his lips on mine for a quick peck. "I am curious as to how you sleep, it seems impossible to sleep on your back or either side comfortably."

"I told you, I don't sleep Des," He swings his leg back onto the bed and crawls on top of me, settling when his head is on my chest. "Tonight though I might get the best sleep of my life. Your bed is very soft."

"You're welcome here any night, seriously," I play with his hair, feeling his breaths deepen.

He extends his elbows pushing his legs in between mine and sitting up to hover over me, "You take such good care of me, I think it's time I repay that favor."

"Oh god, were gonna need to open another window I'm already heating up," My chest rises and falls at a noticeable pace, unable to contain my excitement. Our past two experiences have been lovely, but vanilla, on my back sex, is where I thrive.

He chuckles easily slipping my nightgown over my head tossing it off the bed, not needing to do anything else, but remove his own boxers. He repositions himself lower to line up with my bare chest, licking his lips before grabbing my left breast pulling the nipple in his mouth while pinching and rolling the other sweetly with the right amount of intensity. I arch my back at his touch and try to contain my sounds as much as possible because even if the window were closed, I've gotten noise complaints before.

His eyes meet mine through his long dark eyelashes as I pull my bottom lip into my mouth throwing my head back. He switches his mouth and hand positioning as his right hand snakes down my stomach to in between my legs applying a deep pressure to my clit. I'm unable to contain the high moan that escapes my mouth, Coriolanus increasing his pace as a result.

"Oh Coryo, I'm not going to last if you keep this up," I manage to whimper out watching his slide up my body trapping my mouth around his own picking a fight with my tongue as his thumb still presses in between my legs beginning clockwise and counterclockwise rotations. My eye roll into the back of my head as I officially melt. My legs begin to shake and my vision tunnels when he removes his thumb quickly and lines himself up, before filling me with his length.

I groan, my hands finding his hair and instantly start pulling as the friction from his front hitting mine is keeping a good sensation on my clit, "Oh fuck me."

He starts another fight with my mouth slowing down his thrusts to sweet deep thrusts pulling almost all the way out before shifting his weight forward again. He groans in my mouth and I feel his abs flex tighter as time passes, "I'm gonna cum soon," He mutters against my lips, "Fuck, you make me feel so good."

Starting to pick his pace back up again his thumb goes back to holding pressure with swirling motions and he sits back slightly for more leverage. The tunnel vision starts again as the pressure builds in my stomach the same time his thrust become more sloppy. We stare at each other the whole time we come undone together, both moaning out unintelligent words. His chest expands and collapses from exhaustion and he rests his weight on top of me. Showering me with sloppy kisses and whispering compliments over and over again.

As soon as it was over a wave of a bad feeling overcame me from nowhere. He and I both dress and lay in my bed with the tv and lamp off. Headlights in the distance and moonlight creating shadows in the room as I smoke a cigarette, the only sounds filling the room is the city life and my long pulls from the cig.

I can't shake this feeling and I'm unsure if he feels the same because I'm almost certain him and I both lay awake facing away from each other.