Chapter Seventy One

Akina's POV

Akina's POV

It was now the next morning and I was sat in bed reading over a book about other abilities that can potentially shared between a Dog Demon's owner and the Dog Demon, whilst Goro was sleeping peacefully in his bed. And I read how apparently the Dog Demon can eventually develop a way to severe the connection themselves, if the pair are at a very long distance and is separated for extensive periods of time. It is then my head begins to hurt and my vision goes slightly blurry.

I am staring at the opened white binder and reading over a page that was labelled with something that makes tears in my eyes. "No!" I shout to the binder. "This can't be true! No! That's not fair, that's not...." I start sobbing over the pages as I can't help but continue to read the words. "Why? WHY?!" I start screaming out.

It is then that a hand places itself on my shoulder, making my vision suddenly clear and my headache disappear. I blink multiple times before turning to the person who is now sat beside me. "Are you alright? I can smell that you are distressed." Goro asks me gently, with no signs of tiredness on him. I shake my head for a moment to help ground me before I look at him and answer, "I'm not quite sure to be honest. I was just reading about our link and suddenly my mind just shows me staring at some kind of binder, but the contents are blurred. And for some reason I hear myself crying and not happy at all with what I'm reading. I don't...I don't understand it nor recall when that could of occurred." Goro looks like he has frozen for a moment, before suddenly suggesting to me, "Maybe you had a vision. I mean Chiharu and my grandfather have them. You know...visions of the future." I tilt my head at him and ask, "You think so?" He just shrugs and says, "It's a possibility. If you want, I'll ask Lord Kenichi about it." I shake my head and say, "No. Let's not ask more from him than we've already done." I then look at the clock on the wall to see the time, making me sigh and say, "I better prepare breakfast. Everyone will be getting up soon."

"Let me make it all this time. I need to practice. And it's give you a break and time to relax after this, so you can have a clear mind." Goro says to me as he gets up and pulls out a clean pair of clothes. I sigh before smiling and saying, "That is very kind of you, Goro. Alright I give in. You can make breakfast, but I will be supervising." He laughs at this before saying, "I expect nothing less."

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

I am sat on the sofa sipping my coffee across from a tired and miserable looking Kuwabara, whilst Yusuke was scramming down the croissants that Goro had called the butlers to bring up as he had attempted to make breakfast, but sadly ended up destroying the cooker. Goro has patient's in cooking, but not for baking. Goro had retreated to our room in embarrassment of the situation that has come. "What's your problem, Kuwabara? You don't like croissants? Stupid name, but they taste good. Or are you as upset as I am that sis will be unable to cook freshly made food for us when we want?" Yusuke asks Kuwabara as he finishes gobbling his breakfast. I sigh and look over to Yusuke as I say, "Please, Yusuke. Goro has already apologised and is upset with himself enough as it is. Besides the hotel was originally going to provide us free food since the beginning, I would just be cancelling the service. So now we will just receive free service from now on, so please quite complaining. Goro and Kurama both agree that I needed a break from catering."