Chapter Thirty One

After seeing that the two have been dealt with, Yusuke says, "I guess now we go up the stairs

After seeing that the two have been dealt with, Yusuke says, "I guess now we go up the stairs." Kurama nods at his words, and we start to move until Kurama releases a small gasp before saying, "It seems my fight is not over." This makes all of us look at him in shock, before acknowledging the pieces of Genbu reconstruct themselves whilst Genbu laughs. "Guys I think he's putting himself together." Kuwabara says with uncertainty whilst me and Yusuke watch with wide eyes. "You can disassemble me all you like. I'll come back together everytime. Actually, it makes for a very nice attack!" His head, hands and arms then detach from his body and fly at Kurama, who gets back into a fighting position and shouts, "Rose Whiplash!" And his whip slices through the pieces of rock. "Right in the head! Let's see him come back now!" Yusuke cheers whilst Kuwabara smiles.

However they reform again. "Want to try again?" Genbu asks him with a smirk. "Er...okay that was luck." Yusuke says as he takes in the sight of Genbu in one piece again. "Everything has a weakness. What's his?" I ask aloud, not expecting anyone to know the answer. "Let's end this." Genbu growls. "How would you like to be stoned to death?" And with that, he fires the same parts of his body like bullets at Kurama, who uses his whip to break them into smaller rocks again and try to stop those smaller rock from harming him. But then chooses to jump away from them, however the small rocks follow him and manage to hit him making him grunt. He looks to the side and must have seen something, because he then lays to the ground. The rocks pause and start heading back to him, causing Kuwabara to yell, "They're coming back!" And Yusuke shouts, "Kurama!" Kurama looks back to the rocks coming his way and narrows his eyes before standing up and staying there, making Yusuke ask, "What the hell is he doing?! He's gonna get killed!" The rocks fly and hit him, but he doesn't dodge their hits. 

I notice his eyes then widen before he reaches out for something and then crouches as the rest of the rocks remain behind him. "You're not even fighting back now!" Genbu laughs. "All those blows must have made you insane!" Kurama looks back at Genbu and starts to lightly laugh as Genbu starts to reassemble. "Yes, I'm sure of it." the stone beast continues. "You're laughing at nothing...wait, how did you get on the ceiling?" I gasp as I take in how Genbu has assembled himself. "What's wrong?" 

 "What's wrong?"