Chapter Four

Three months later

Three months later

The sky was dark with the occasional star burning bright, whilst down on the ground under the street lamps, a tired looking Emi was walking towards the hospital with a dark look on her face. But she came to a halt when she was called out by an old man, who was sitting at a bus stop with a concerned look worn on his tired wrinkled face, "Young lady! You should be heading home, it's getting late and it hasn't been safe lately 'cause of all these disappearances." Emi replaces the dark look with a calm facade on her face, as she looks over at the old man and replies in a calm voice, "I'll be alright sir, I'm just visiting a friend in the hospital. But thanks for the concern, have a safe journey yourself." The old man just shakes his head and looks away from the young girl muttering to himself, "Kids these days...they know nothing." Emi's dark look reappears as she walks away, choosing to ignore the old man and continue her journey for her weekly visits to her comatose young friend in hopes that today she would recover or at least show signs of starting recovery, then maybe her mood will become positive because she has noticed that she has lost her patience with people more quickly ever since the accident that occurred and she hasn't been spending time with any of her other friends.

She enters the hospital and walks through the corridors and up the many flights of stairs to then arrive on the floor where Akina is. Inside the room Emi is forced to retake in the sight of machines hooked up to the sleeping Akina, who now has more colour in her skin, giving Emi more hope that Akina is truly fighting for her life, also removing Emi's dark look by a smile creeping its way. "Come on Akina, I believe in you. All you gotta do is wake up." Emi says as she squeezes Akina's hand, whilst mentally praying for her hand to miraculously receive a squeeze in return, but that prayer sadly wasn't answered, causing a tear to leak out of Emi's left eye and whisper, "I know you will." Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. She lets out a groan as she pulls out the phone from her black backpack and holds it up to her ear and answers the call and growls, "What!?" She gets up from the chair and walks a small distance away from the unconscious teen as she listens to the caller before replying, "Yes I am aware of this and I'm not worried at all as I have said this morning, so why are you really calling me when I have told you to never call me whilst I'm at the hospital?!" She then waits for their reply whilst tapping her foot and rolling her eyes before responding, "Well then he will be happy to know there are a group of teenagers hanging around one of the so called haunted factory buildings, the media will just assume they have either run away or some spooky ghost story has turned out to be real. Perfect discrete order don't you think?"

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Down in an abandoned street that held many damaged buildings that were either shops or apartments, three teenage boys wondered over to a building that was once a mannequin factory and turned on their flashlights before they went inside never once splitting up. One of the boys accidentally kicks a disregarded mannequin head as they wander the hallways before asking his two companions, "What do you think? Pretty sweet place, right?" As he moves the flashlight around, the two other teens catch glimpses of dried blood on the floors and walls along with the disassembled mannequins littered about, making one of them whisper with fear in their tone, "It's creepy as hell...All these weird burnt mannequins everywhere." This leads to the boy with the flashlight scoff and ask, "What, are you scared?" This upsets his friend as he exclaims back at him, "Like hell I am!" The third teen seems to have calmed down as he takes note of the many floors and empty rooms before saying, "This place is the perfect hideout. Apparently it used to be an old mannequin factory." Suddenly a squeak is heard near the teens, making the second member of the group freeze with his eyes wide and sweat dripping down the side of his head as he awaits for some kind of jump scare that everyone experiences in horror movies but takes a calm breath once he sees the rat that caused the squeak, only for fear to re-enter his system as his friend with the flashlight jumps towards him with a face of fear and a pointed finger shouts, "Behind you!" In response he quickly turns with his arms up prepared to push away something as he whimpers and awaits for a second, to then hear his friend laugh, making him open his eyes and see nothing but a dark corridor. "Oh man, your face..." The now jerk of a friend laughs whilst the third smiles at the scene, but those two were the only ones to enjoy this prank as he raises his right fist in front of him and shouts, "You asshole!" The third friend decides to tease him as he says with a smirk, "Quit being such a wuss. How are we gonna score any chicks if you're scared of ghosts? You being such a baby might actually help, though. No one'll come checking around here if they're all scared of some ghosts." But he then stops once he notices the boy he was teasing wasn't looking at him and instead past him whilst trembling with wide eyes and large amounts of sweat, making him ask, "What? What is it?" But the boy didn't reply as he instead falls to the ground and tries to shuffle backwards. His two friends believe this to be a terrible attempt of payback so they just smirk at him and the one with the flashlight laughs, "He's trying to pull the same trick I did on him. Like we'd fall for that!" Even as the scared teen points behind the two, neither of them look behind them and continue talking to him, "Give it a rest, let's just go find some girls..." But before the boys could finish something rushes to them and the only sounds that could be heard was screaming and flesh being torn apart.

On the roof of the abandoned factory, a transparent figure with long hair that goes past the figures bottom and ends just above their knees listens to the teens dying screams before looking off into the distance saying, "If you and I weren't fighting, we could have prevented this. You have yourself to blame for their deaths." Clouds then appear in the sky and cover the beautiful glow of the moon and the figure could no longer be seen on the roof, unknowingly being witnessed by a man, who was leaning against the limo's boot just waiting for his package, before he pulls out his phone from his pocket and makes a call. After waiting a moment the phone is answered as he was greeted before he starts talking, "Good evening boss erm...I believe we may have a witness to the deaths..."