Chapter Forty Five

Goro's POV

Goro's POV

When I hear them start kicking the door, I look to Botan and say, "We need to create a diversion. Got any ideas?" And thankfully the girls nod and Botan says, "I have just the thing." With that both girls grab Keiko's scarf and  empty a cleaning cabinet of the brooms and mops. I hide some of them under the teacher's desk, whilst the girls take some from me. When seeing the girls finish putting the scarf in between the doors of the cabinet and place the mops and brooms nearby, I whisper, "Hide!" And after they find hiding places along with myself, the door is destroyed and the infected enter the room. That annoying infected teacher releases a laugh as he speaks, "Yukimura, I always knew you weren't as smart as you made us think." The infected then grab the wood that the girls had placed near the cleaning cabinet. "Hid yourself well, didn't you? Except for one thing...your scarf!" The infected teacher laughs, making the other infected laugh. "I want you to stay away from Urameshi, but it's too late! You're damaged!" And with that the infected start breaking the cabinet.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Third Person's POV

"KEIKO!" Yusuke cries out as he watches this happen, making Suzaku laugh and says, "Your girlfriend has become a pin cushion." Yusuke couldn't help but begin to cry. "There is no point in being sentimental. Come now Yusuke, it's time for you to join her." This makes Murugu speak with eagerness in her tone, "I know Suzaku, have him die in one giant zap." Suzaku announces, "That's fine, but let's make it slow!" This makes his two clones stop zapping him, whilst Suzaku and his other clones point their fingers at him, ready to attack until they hear a female voice cry, "SPIRIT GUN!" And with that a giant blast of Spirit Energy fires at the clones, making them jump away from Yusuke so that they can dodge the unexpected blast coming towards them, allowing Yusuke's saviour to grab him and move him away from the enemy and his clones. Yusuke looks up to see who had grabbed him and freed him from the torture to see his twin holding him and staring at him with pained and concerned eyes. "Akina?" Yusuke breathes out in shock at the sight of his sister.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Akina's POV

"Who are you?!" Suzaku yells once recovering from the sudden attack. I raise my head to face the leader known as Suzaku with a harsh glare whilst saying to Yusuke, "Rest. I'll deal with this son of a bitch." I gently lay him down on the ground before standing up with my harsh gaze still locked of the pale faced man with blond hair and red highlights. But I manage to see on the screen behind him that it is showing my friends had managed to get to the stairs in this tower, making me form a small smile and say, "My friends are nearing. Your puppets won't be able to keep them busy for much longer." He growls in frustration and snaps, "You didn't answer my question, who are you?!" I take a step forward and mentally speak to Goro, 'I am about to enter a great big fight. I am not going to borrow your energy and I ask that you don't borrow any of mine.' I then decide to answer the impatient Demon across from me, "My name is Akina Urameshi, and I'm gonna beat your ass."