Chapter Twenty Five

Akina drops the box and backs away quickly, unaware that another door had materialised itself behind her and opened

Akina drops the box and backs away quickly, unaware that another door had materialised itself behind her and opened. She ends up stumbling into another room that looked like a nursery. The walls were pained bright yellow, baby toys were scattered along the floor, a crib sat in the far corner of the room with a rocking chair beside it. Akina's fear was high as many more questions flooded her brain that link to her findings from the room she was previously in. 'What nightmare is this?!' She looks inside of the crib only to find a fake baby doll and nothing that seems to link to herself or her brother. She decides to be on the safe side and search the room for anything else that can link to her or even explain that room. She looked more carefully at the toys, but found that none of them seemed to match the toys in the photos her mother took of her and her brother as infant. 'Did she recently make this room and by these toys?' Akina makes her way over to a different door that appears, making her tilt her head as she hears a banging noise and see the door seemingly moving. "What the hell?!" Akina gasps, before the door opens to show a wooden mannequin with a woman's face on it staring at me with crazed green eyes and shrieks, "YOU!" Akina jumps back as the figure comes out and stares at the crib before looking back to Akina. "YOU ARE TRESSPASSING! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She launches herself at Akina, who manages to dodge her attack and shouts out, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" And what shocked Akina next was that the mannequin points its right hand at her in the form of the pistol and Spirit Energy forms at the tip of the finger. 'What...?!' Akina thinks in shock before the shout of confirmation could reach her ears. "SPIRIT GUN!"

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Goro couldn't believe his eyes. Unconscious before him was his own birth mother, who miraculously disappeared from his life when he was a mere pup and his human father was diagnosed with cancer. She was in front of him, chained up to the wall and badly tortured. Why? Suddenly, his mother's eye lids lift to reveal her hazel eyes looking dull and almost lifeless, her eyebrows then narrow down as a growl omits from her throat as she says, "Back for more...mother?!" Goro looks confused and it only grows when he hears a familiar voice speak from behind him, "What have I told you? You are NOT my daughter!" Goro turns and sees Chiharu, causing him to jump back in fear as he thinks that he has been caught. But he then pauses when absorbing her appearance. Chiharu's eyes had bags under them, her hair was shorter and she was wearing golden robes that indicated that she was presenting her royalty and title. It was as if she was not yet on the run and not trying to drag attention to herself. 'Why does she look different? And wait did mother call master "mother"?' Goro mentally questions.

"Not this again! My name is Demoda Ayaka, daughter of  Dog Demon Demoda Riku AND Demoda Chiharu!" Goro's mother, Ayaka, had managed to shout back at Chiharu with anger and sadness in her eyes. "You just couldn't except the fact that I was not the girl in your vision and you have gotten more insane after you find out that I gave birth to a son and not a daughter, therefore this all powerful being is not at all related to you. And I've got to admit that I envy them for that!" This angers Chiharu greatly, as she then makes a sword out of Spirit Energy and stabs the Dog Demon in the chest, making Goro cry out, "No!" The energy sword disappears after the deed was done and when realisation dawns upon Chiharu's face as her gaze remained on the now dying Dog Demon, who was her child. "H..How wi-will you...ex...plain this to...our family?" Ayaka manages to choke out before looking away from her killer and start giving into the call of death, but before fully dying she manages to choke out, "I'm sorry...my pup..." And with that she died and everything seemed to have paused around the now dull looking Goro.

"The woman I trusted...is the woman who took my mother from me?" Goro asks aloud before choking a sob as everything sinks in as he watches the scene reset itself to how he had found it. "No...the woman who I trusted killed her own daughter and lied to her grandson..."

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Akina bolts out of the door as soon as she realises the blast didn't injure or kill the creature that she fired at it. She was now back in a long corridor and decided to just run through the hallway, hoping she would find the exit again as she didn't dare seek safety in the other unexplored rooms. "GET BACK HERE!" The creature screeches as it scurries after her on all its four limbs. "Hell no!" Akina couldn't help but yell back before remembering that she didn't enter this mysterious floor, making her then call out whilst still running, "GORO! GORO GET OUTTA HERE! THERE'S A CRAZY CREATURE HERE!" The creature screeched out again and seemed to speed up and stretch out one of it's arm to whack Akina, who managed to dodge the creature, but at the cost of having to enter another room.

Akina fails to notice the glowing runes that decorate the door frame, nor how the door seems to change into a metal door that locks itself. She was to busy staring at the ground, catching her breath and formulating a plan. That was until she looked up and saw that she was in a room filled with folders, books and scrolls. And then she feels a strange pulling sensation to her right, when she turns to her right she sees a glowing white binder that had writing on it in gold. She makes her way over to the binder and pulls it off the shelf it sat on and reads the writing, oblivious to the banging on the door behind her and the screeches coming from behind it. 

It reads: The Life Of Urameshi Akina