Chapter Thirty Three

Everyone stares in shock by what had just happened

Everyone stares in shock by what had just happened. "It's true, I couldn't win by just swinging my sword, but I could win by stabbing it once I got all these suckers lined up. Kuwabara reveals with a proud grin on his face. "Nice one Kuwabara!" Yusuke cheers whilst Akina nods with an impressed look on her face. Hiei laughs and adds to Yusuke's compliment, "Yes, he actually did something clever." As usual, Kuwabara was not happy with Hiei's words, as he glowers, "Watch it, Hiei! No use getting jealous of me just 'cause I'm good!" Yusuke points and asks, "Well what are you gonna do now?" Kuwabara admits, "I don't know...some sort of monster-beast shish kabob now huh." He then starts chuckling at his own joke. "Those beasts are still at a part of me. And even though they're chained up, doesn't mean they can't chase you down. They just need more energy!" Byakko growls at Kuwabara. And it seems he did what he had revealed as the beasts race forward, despite still being connected to the sword. This causes Kuwabara to run past the rest of his group and around the tower that they had exited from. "Do you think he knows it's a circle?" Hiei questions dryly to know one in particular as he loses faith in Kuwabara's abilities again. Kuwabara smiles when he sees the pointed end of his Spirit Sword and grabs it before connecting it to the handle, imprisoning the beasts in a circle around the tower whilst cheering, "You just twist and seal!"

Everyone stared at the sight in disbelief. "I don't believe this..." Byakko couldn't help but voice his disbelief. Whilst Kuwabara just stands there and looks at his work with pride and says, "That's a little move I like to call, the Spirit Sword Monster Beast Donut." This makes Hiei say, "Ahh, idiot." Kurama doesn't seem to have the same view as he says, "I think Monster Beast Donut is a perfect name." Akina hums and nods in agreement, before Yusuke then laughs and turns to Byakko and jokes, "Excuse me sir, I don't like this one. You got chocolate with sprinkles?" Byakko curls his hands into fists and growls out, "My own prey mocks me, I will NOT tolerate that!" It is then everyone turns to face him as Kuwabara points at him and says, "Ha! You best get ready to tolerate a lot more, you poor excuse of a cat."

"My own prey, I cannot allow this disgrace to continue." Byakko growls out before releasing a roar. As he roars lightening appears and hits the tower, destroying the tower and the beasts. Kuwabara walks over the bridge again towards Byakko and says, "Tear up the castle all you want, it doesn't change the fact that your little monsters were destroyed and your about to be next." Byakko punches one of the edges of the pillar he was standing on, making pieces of it crumble. "Stupid human...I'm the White Tiger, Byakko! One of the Four Saint Beasts who ever lived." Byakko huffs and points to himself with an angered look on his face. Kuwabara halts at the edge of the arena and speaks, "Yeah, yeah, I think you said that already. And I'm Kuwabara." He powers up his sword. "So let's go!" Byakko leaps off of the pillar and lands before Kuwabara, making him feel his fear rise as he stares at the growling tiger and thinks, 'Gee, he looks a lot bigger up close.' Byakko was allowing his own energy to turn his form red. "What are the odds Kuwabara starts calling for his mommy?" Yusuke asks the other three as they watch the pair closely. "I think he regrets antagonising Byakko." Akina says in response, making Hiei nod. Kuwabara shakes his head and thinks, 'No! I'm not gonna wimp out on this.' 

"Ha! I can smell your fear. Clearly your body knows what your brain does not." Byakko laughs at Kuwabara, who asks, "What's that?!" Byakko replies, "If the sword's your most powerful weapon, then you cannot hurt me. To tell you the truth, you're better off fighting me with your little finger nails." Kuwabara raises his sword at him and shouts, "Well sorry if I don't believe you!" He then releases a battle cry and slices the tiger from shoulder to hip, before landing behind the tiger. The tiger looks over his shoulder to look at him. "How's that?" Kuwabara asks with a smirk on his face. Byakko growls at him as he throws a punch at him, but Kuwabara jumps away from it, before leaping into the air with a battle cry and tries to slice down his enemy in half. "Okay, maybe the tiger will be calling home." Yusuke says with a smile on his face.

Akina then releases a gasp when able to see the state of the white tiger, "Oh no..." Kurama also leans forward and states, "Something's wrong." To which Hiei says, "Yes." This makes Yusuke bend down so his face can be next to Hiei's face and asks in a demanding tone, "What does he mean?!" Hiei just looks on unaffected and says, "Try looking closely at the two fighters." Yusuke moves away from him and does actually look at the two fighters, whilst Hiei continues, "Judging by the attacks, Kuwabara's obviously had the upper hand, but by the looks of him it's as if Kuwabara's the one taking all the blows." Kuwabara was indeed looking weak and out of breath. 'Man what's going on? I'm about to collapse here and he's not even breathing hard, and I'm doing all the attacking. Wait a minute!' Akina says, "I'm gonna point out, that I didn't say oh no because I noticed that." This makes the three males around her, look at her for an answer. "Look closer at Byakko." She says cryptically. They look and notice Byakko is glowing with yellow energy as he gets larger, making the group gasp. "Byakko's size, it's increasing!" Kurama points out, making Akina nod and say, "At first I thought I was imagining it as he was standing on the pillar, but once he came down and Kuwabara continued attacking him, it became more noticeable." 

"Now I see. Look down at Kuwabara's Spirit Sword." Kurama says with a worried look. This makes them look to Kuwabara's sword and see that it is very small, like the size of a small ruler. Kuwabara had even just noticed how small his sword had gotten as he gasps and shouts, "What the...!" This is when Yusuke says, "It's getting smaller!" Kurama replies, "Exactly. Proportional to Byakko's increase." Byakko continues to growl as Kuwabara's energy encases him and makes him increase in size more and more. Akina exclaims, "He's stealing Kuwabara's energy!" Kurama looks to her and says, "That's correct, Akina." Kuwabara sweats as he stares at his sword that continues to get smaller and smaller, before gasping as he absorbs what everyone is saying. Byakko laughs at seeing the fearful look on Kuwabara's face and says, "You finally caught me. I've been feeding off every slash of your sword, just like that Human girl said." Kuwabara tries to add more energy into his sword, but his body started shaking again and falls to the floor as his body is being greatly drained by what he is doing, making Byakko laugh even more. Kuwabara manages to stand up and raises his Spirit Sword which is using the forced excess energy into being a sword again. And motions to swing it again, causing Yusuke to yell at him, "KUWABARA! ARE YOU CRAZY?! HIT HIM AGAIN AND HE'LL JUST GET BIGGER! KUWABARA DON'T BE STUPID!" Kuwabara charges at Byakko whilst shouting, "Leave me alone, Urameshi! Nothing's gonna make me stop fighting now!" Byakko smirks at the figure charging at him.