Chapter Forty Three

Akina's POV

Akina's POV

After hearing Hiei's brilliant plan we all face the watch tower with confidence, as we are ready to execute the plan. "You best not throw this Kuwabara!" Yusuke shouts at our friend who crouches down in front of us and shouts back, "Don't worry, I'm like an ox!" And with that he starts running to then be followed by us. "Just give me one favour you guys, try not to dig in with your shoes, okay!" Kuwabara calls out to us as we follow him. "Hey, shut up and keep running!" Yusuke shouts in response to him. Kuwabara runs into the first line of the Cultivated Humans, causing some to fall before he then squats and positions his back for Kurama as he shouts, "Alright, let a rip!"

With that Kurama jumps and lands on Kuwabara's shoulders. Soon after Hiei kicks off of Kuwabara's back to land on top of Kurama's shoulders, meaning that it was now my turn. I jump off of Kuwabara's back, ignoring his grunt as I also had to add extra force to allow my body to leap high enough to land on Hiei's shoulders and had my right arm held out behind me ready for Yusuke. Yusuke seemed to put more force in both Kuwabara's back and Kurama's making them both groan and our stance shake, but both me and Hiei fail to let it falter as Yusuke kicks off Hiei's back and reaches for my arm. Once I felt his strong grip, I launch off of Hiei's shoulders and swing Yusuke into the window with a yell.

It is after I swung him and we released our hold on each other, myself Hiei and Kurama leap to the floor, making Kuwabara stumble from the sudden loss of weight before then collapsing into the ground. Kurama, Hiei and I land crouched and watch my brother fly towards the window as I whisper, "Come on." And thankfully my throw was able to get him to a level where he could reach out and grab the ledge of the window, causing me to heave out a sigh of relief. "Haha! We did it!" Kuwabara exclaims. I see Yusuke climb up and makes his way into the window. He turns to face us with a smile on his face as he jokes, "Remind me to try out for the cheerleading squad. You guys have fun with the veggie heads!" I shake my head at this whilst Kuwabara raises his fist and calls back, "Don't die on me, ok!" I giggle and yell, "Get moving, we'll be alright!" He gives me a thumbs up before disappearing from my sight.

It is then our attention is forced back to the Cultivated Humans that start moving closer towards us and release more moans and groans as they surround us. "Poor guys...I'M GONNA FEEL BAD KICKING YOUR BUTTS!" Kuwabara yells before charging at the ones in front of him and starts throwing punches at them. I see Kurama leap up into the air to land in another area of the platform, before whipping out his Rose Whip into the faces of the Cultivated Humans around him, whilst Hiei freely charged at any of those creatures with his blade out slicing everyone of them he ran at or passed. Whereas for me, I allowed energy to flow to my hands that form into knife hands and began spinning and moving forwards, allowing my hands to slash and burn away the Cultivated Humans as I spin towards them, with me occasionally leaping and changing my hands into a fist to land a punch into the ground causing what I call a Spirit Shockwave, where my fist would release waves of Spirit Energy rippling away from the spot my fist had landed and destroying anything that was in those waves path.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Goro's POV

I lead the girls to a shaded corner of the building and allow them to pause and catch their breath. Which Botan clearly needed as she decided to fall to the ground and let out exasperated breaths, whilst Keiko just took deep breath and placed her hands on her thighs. I hope their exhaustion prevents the Human girl from noticing that I am not yet breathless due to my stamina. Thankfully she doesn't as she looks between me and Botan and says, "Thanks for helping me out back there. You're that girl Yusuke was with on the roof aren't you?" I notice how this girl only seems to focus on Botan as she speaks. "Erm yes but..." Botan speaks but is interrupted as Keiko leans closer and says, "If there's something going on between you and him well I can't stop that, but please tell me where he is." This makes me growl in annoyance and hit her in the head with little power, making her gasp in pain and turn to me with a yelp, "Hey!" To which I quickly speak, "You are in danger, almost get killed and instead of worrying about that you decide to show your jealousy and possessiveness of a boy that is friends with another girl, and refuse to acknowledge the other person risking their life here! What the hell!?! Sort out your priorities woman!" Wow I managed to say a majority of that in one breath. And Akina must be rubbing off on me. I think to myself as Botan suddenly gets in between Keiko and myself and speaks to the girl, "Hahaha, well I can guarantee that Yusuke is all yours. But like my friend Goro was trying to say, why don't we work out those details after we escape the hundreds of infected Humans that want to kill you." I stare at Botan and say, "That wasn't what I was saying."

But we do not argue further as Keiko whispers, "We should find a phone." I raise my brow at her seeing that as a useless plan but shrug and grab the girls by the hand and lead them to what I believe to be the back door to the school, before I let Keiko lead us to where we are going. This leads to me standing behind the two girls that stand before a green phone so that I can keep a look out for any infected, whilst Keiko dials a number on the device. "The phone line's been cut." Keiko announces to us, leading to Botan saying, "I'm afraid they are getting a lot smarter." Keiko stares at the both of us with uncertainty as she decides to say, "Maybe there's someone in the teacher's lounge." Botan gasps and says, "I always loved the way you think." She then turns to me and asks, "Do you think the way is clear?" I then sigh in annoyance and say, "I don't attend this school so I don't know what corridor to check. But I can't smell any infected nearby so I think we are clear for now."

We made our way to this lounge and Keiko enters first calling out, "Excuse me?" She moves in further before gasping out, "Mr Takenaka!" Before she then runs in, causing myself and Botan to rush in after her and finally see the dark blond haired man sat at a desk. I pause to sniff the air and find that he isn't infected, making okay with the Human girl reach out to touch the man as she continues, "Mr Takenaka, I need your help! There's hundreds of people outside and they're trying to..." But when she touches his back to get him to face her, his body fall against the desk causing us to see his face battered and bruised and he is unconscious. "I think he was aware of the danger, but sadly fell prey to it." I say before moving to feel for a pulse and sigh when I feel one. I turn to the girls and say, "He's still alive." Keiko then grabs onto the teacher and shakes him as she calls his name, making me not focus on our surrounding and fail to notice an infected was in the room until they shout, "YUKIMURA!" We turn to face the creepy infected teacher, making the targeted girl release a scream of fear with her eyes closed, making me able to use a Demon attack to get us to safety, Mighty Claw! And with that my claws scratch the infected and send him flying backwards, making Botan gasp and say, "Goro, you just attack-" But I didn't let her finish as I grab a hold of both girls hands and pull them out of the teacher's lounge and order, "RUN!"

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Third Person's POV

Lord Riku smiles at the sight of his grandson taking control of the situation and choosing appropriate moments to use his power and not let anyone form Spirit World boss him around. At that moment a servant enters the room and speaks, "Forgive me for asking your majesty, but some of the councillors are wondering why you ordered us to prevent Suzaku from learning information on Akina Urameshi. What shall I tell them?" Riku shifts in his seat to face the servant and says, "Tell them it is beneficial to us. If they question further inform them that I will elaborate in our next meeting." The servant bows and says, "As you wish, your majesty." They were about to leave but pause and turn and say, "Before I forget, Queen Mother has left to visit the temple to pay respects again." Riku looks down before looking back at his servant and asks, "Is she guarded?" The servant hastily responds, "Yes milord." Riku nods and looks back to the mirrors and says, "You may leave."

Hello Fellow Stars, as you are aware I am busy doing placement but I did say I would try to give you an update, and as it is the end of February why don't I give you this update. I hope you are all well. Till next time🙋🏻‍♀️🌹