Chapter Fifty Seven

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Out in a flourishing garden that was lined by tall red walls that prevent anything outside the space from ruining it, grew plants of various kinds both harmless and harmful to Demons and Humans alike. In this garden there were three people present: two of them were guards that stood side by side at the entrance of the garden as they observe the garden, whilst the third person was sitting on the grass and was smelling a rose from a bush that was to their side. This third person was a female Dog Demon, who possessed long black hair that was half pinned up and half let down and at the top of her head not only sat her dog ears, but also held a golden comb that had a large golden circle at the top with red rubies embedded into the gold with three golden diamond shaped shards coming out of the top of the circle. The woman also possessed golden eyes, along with a red ink diamond tattoo adoring her forehead. She was dressed in a large red kimono and a large overcoat which was a golden colour, that one would wonder how this woman can sit straight and not feel her muscles ache as many mistake the regular overcoat as if it was actual gold even though it is a golden colour with the occasional golden plate decorating her shoulders and the bottoms of the coat. 

This female Dog Demon was Queen Mother Demoda Renho, mother of Lord Riku and Lady Hitomi. Queen Renho smiled as she smelled the rose and enjoyed the small peaceful area that she has booked for herself to enjoy, until she sees her hand that had guided the rose to her nose suddenly glow, causing her to narrow her golden orbs at her hand before they widen when the light dims enough for her to see a completely bloomed Begonia and hear the words, "Oh mighty mutt, accept this parting gift." Recognition registers in the Queen Mother's mind after hearing the words, sparking a growl to escape her throat before she tosses the flower and glares at her guards, who stare at her with concern as she says, "Dispose of that thing, immediately!" This makes one of the guards rush over to the plant and pick it up and turns to leave the garden, but pauses as the gates that kept the garden separated from the hallways that people use to travel to various parts of the Queen Mother's home, harshly opens as a person uses their body to open them, before they limp forward with a scroll tightly grasped in their hands.

"Hitomi!" Queen Renho gasps before she gets up and rushes over to her daughter who had broken claws and multiple cuts decorating her body. "What is this? Who has dared to do this to you?!" Hitomi looks up at her mother and growls out, "That wench, Chiharu! She stole one of our scrolls and was refusing to hand it over, so we fought. I landed hit and so did she, but she seems to have found a way to regenerate incredibly fast, and found a way to injure me and then try to lock me in her hideout that she decided to light up in flames." The Queen Mother's eyes harden before she turns to her guards and orders, "Bring Lord Riku to me!" The guards bow and then leaves in a hurry, unaware that their lord was currently elsewhere. "Chiharu will pay for this! Mark my words, that brat will be destroyed!" Queen Renho barks out as she holds her daughter close to her.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Akina's POV

I finish packing my suitcase, before turning to my mother with a sad smile and say, "Sorry that I seem to keep leaving you mum. But I need to go to this health gig that will improve my muscles and core." This makes my mother ask, "Then couldn't you sign up to a gym? That would mean you wouldn't have to leave me." I turn to my mother and stare into her eyes as I say, "What is this? Is my strong independent woman losing her touch? You can survive a while without me, and anyway I will keep in touch. I'm just training for a martial arts tournament that is being held in Emi's memory. And it's all for free." My mother sighs and shakes her head as she says, "I haven't lost anything. I just don't want to lose my babies. But I see there is no convincing you, especially if it's related to that sweet girl." She then pulls me into a hug and whispers, "Call me everyday." This makes me release a chuckle and say, "I'll try but you have to promise to pick up every time I call and not be out drinking like last time." This makes my mother let me go and burst out laughing as she says, "Here we are again, me lecturing you and then you lecturing me as well."