Chapter Sixty One

Akina's POV

Akina's POV

I look over to Goro after finishing the complimentary cup of tea that was eventually brought to us and say, "I'm feeling a bit tired, Goro. Our training was greatly intense, so I'm going to get some more shut eye to get myself in great shape for when I am needed." Goro looks away from the window he's been staring out of and said, "Go ahead. But sleep on the sofa, so when the others arrive no one will wake you over sleeping arrangements." I smile and nod before placing my cup and saucer in the sink for it to be washed later and then making my way over to the sofa and lay down. "I wonder what is taking them so long?" I can't help but ask aloud and begin to close my eyes and welcome sleep.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Third Person's POV

The ship had boarded the island and the team was give the directions of the place they would be staying, Hotel Kubikukuri. "Are we really staying here?" Kuwabara asks as he takes in the sight of the hotel's fancy exterior. The doors then open allowing the team to walk inside; well Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama and the Masked Fighter, whilst Kuwabara was carrying the still sleeping Yusuke over his shoulder. They walk inside to find the inside a more fancier sight with many chandeliers along with gold and dark green walls. They also see the fancy dressed rich Humans that were sipping on champaign or wines whilst being in discussion. "Wow! Definitely better than the Pirate ship!" Kuwabara gasps out, before falling silent as a young butler approaches the team. "The best of the evening, gentlemen. The hotel has been expecting you." He then turns around and begins walking whilst saying, "Please, follow me." And with that the team starts to follow behind the butler. "I got a bad feeling about the people in here." Kuwabara says as they walk, "I never trust grown ups who dress that fancy." 

Of course what he was unaware of is as him and the others followed the butler, all the adults in fancy dress watched them and started their gossip. "For some reason I thought they'd be bigger." A rich blonde woman says, making the old man behind her say, "Be nice to them Caroline, they're about to be dead." And then a man holding a cigar says, "This is going to be an intriguing year." And it was then that a man with his face being unseen due to some convenient dark shadows casting on him chuckles and says to them, "You have no idea."

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Meanwhile on the top floor of Hotel Kubikukuri in his luxurious room stood the rich Sakyo, who is known to be the most eccentric member of the Black Black Club as well as the leader of Team Toguro. He has long, black hair that is slicked back, with a portion of his bangs on the left side of his face, resting on his forehead. His eyes are dark blue in colour. There is a long scar on the right side of his face, reaching from his hairline to the end of his jawbone. He is dressed in a white button-up shirt, black suit jacket and a dark blue necktie. "Urameshi's team has checked in.", Younger Toguro speaks from behind Sakyo, who stares out his window. "Hm. I've spoken with the ship's captain, the other apparitions on board were no match for them." Sakyo informs Toguro without moving his gaze. "Were you expecting it any other way, Sakyo?" Toguro asks the Human, who picks up a piece of paper that holds the plans of what matches were taking place. "There first true test will come soon enough." Sakyo says as he turns to Toguro with a confident smirk as he continues, "I have arranged for Urameshi's team to fight Team Rokuyakai in the very first match tomorrow." This makes Toguro say, "Rokuyakai? Well that should be interesting."