Chapter Sixty Four

Akina's POV

Akina's POV

Lightning decorates the sky above as the two fighting plan their next moves, neither of them flinching as the thunder gets louder and louder, and the lightning strikes brighter and brighter. "Honestly, I didn't think you'd come back so quick. But even with my guard down and you at your best, you still couldn't beat me. Why don't you run home, let someone else fight?" Kuwabara says to Rinku, offering the boy a lose that would no doubt hurt Rinku's reputation and pride. But in Kuwabara's eyes it was probably a merciful act that allows the boy to remain unharmed. But Kuwabara needs to remember that his opponent is Demon not Human. "Here's a better idea..." Rinku starts as he lifts his green pouch bag. "Since I...couldn't beat you playing, I'll start using my real weapon." With that Rinku places his hand in the bag, before pulling out something that wraps around his fingers. He then shows off a yo-yo and asks, "Wanna try?" And with that he shows Kuwabara that he has four yo-yos sitting in the gaps of his fingers of both of his hands. His eyes then glow red as he releases more of his Spirit Energy that soon cause the stars on his yo-yos to glow. "The Serpent Yo-Yo Attack!" Rinku shouts as he flaunts off his weapon.

"The Serpent Yo-Yo?" Kurama repeats in a curious tone. "His Spirit power is increasing." Hiei states, leading Goro to say, "Interesting." To which I nod. "Ha! I can feel all your stops now. So I will too!" Kuwabara shouts as he summons his Spirit Sword. "Here's a new trick I've got!" But then suddenly another Spirit Sword appears in his other hand. "Double Spirit Sword! I think it's time we finish this thing." And with Kuwabara's proposal, Rinku leaps up into action and throws his yo-yos at Kuwabara, who slashes his sword towards them, however, the yo-yos move like snakes to avoid Kuwabara's attack and continue their own assault at Kuwabara, landing hits in various places of Kuwabara's body. "Yes, of course. The strings are alive!" Kurama breathes out, leading to me saying, "They are an extension of Rinku." This attack sent Kuwabara flying to the ground. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw that, people! Somehow the yo-yos snaked themselves around to avoid Kuwabara's sword!" Koto announces to the crowd in amazement at what her eyes were able to catch.

"Yeah, of course they did." Rinku says in response to Koto with a bored tone as he casually plays with his weapon like they are regular yo-yos. "You don't think I'd just throw ordinary toys around, do you?" Kuwabara sits up and grunts out, "Darn it!" Before he then resummons his Spirit Sword, but only one for some reason. "When I throw the yo-yos, my Spirit power goes into them. Kinda like they're apart of me." Rinku informs us all before demonstrating once again as he allows his energy into the yo-yos he's casually playing with, so whenever the yo-yo made contact with the floor, bits of it began to crack and crumble away. "And they bite too." Rinku adds with a deadly smile of confidence on his face. "You trying to cut them down with that sword is like grabbing snakes bare handed." And with that the yo-yos slither around Rinku wildly and so quick. Kuwabara does power up his second sword as he does choose to continue using his Double Spirit Sword attack. "I know a fun new game. I'll throw my yo-yos and you try to stay alive!" Rinku says as he begins to attack Kuwabara again whilst laughing, "This is my take on walking the dog!"