Chapter Thirty Six

Deep in the heart of another Demon's home sits Lord Riku before his enchanted mirror, which had duplicated into another mirror next to it

Deep in the heart of another Demon's home sits Lord Riku before his enchanted mirror, which had duplicated into another mirror next to it. One mirror focuses on Goru protecting Botan with basic skills that lower class Demons and Humans can use everyday, making the great Dog Demon Lord shake his head and ask a loud, "Why would Saint Beasts launch such a poor attack with such a powerful instrument? Pathetic. My grandson has no need to use his energy to combat them." He then looks to the other mirror, which is following Akina and the rest of her team. His eyes shine with interest when seeing Akina deciding to fight against the deranged greedy Tiger Demon. "I wonder what you have been teacher her Chiharu. Perhaps this is an opportunity for me to get a little taste."

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Meanwhile, standing on the edge of the sandy isolated beach was a sad and confused Chiharu. Why was she like this? That could be answered by a scrolled up bit of paper that sits loosely in her hand, ready to tilt out of her hand at any possible time and come in contact with damp sand. The contents of this letter where the thoughts of the small brown pup that she usually would hold in her hands and stroke his light fur to calm her raging thoughts and bring peace to her mind. But that pup has grown and decided her hands are no longer welcoming to him and that she should face her raging thoughts alone. She felt a sense of Deja vu. A painful sense that she wanted to erase. "Is this the pain you felt Riku?" She whispers to the wind, despite knowing that the Dog Demon was not watching her as he made his eyes only focus on those he deemed worthy of his eyes, and she was no longer worthy.

Not able to listen to her thoughts that come from the touch of the letter, she lets her grasp weaken enough for the wind to claim it, letting it dance in the sky for a small portion of time before it falls to the dampened sand, waiting for the salty water to give it its welcome. Chiharu's eyes refuse to watch the paper and instead turn to look at her home, making the rest of her body face the building and begin marching towards it with a determined look in her eyes. "A bit of cleaning up is needed!" She hisses as she barges through her own doors and makes her way up the stairs, aware of the mess that sits behind the door that she now knows has been opened by young hands that were not of her skin or nature. Her mind was too focused on what she was going to do with the contents of the room behind that door, that she failed to notice her own magic mirror showing her Akina about to engage in a fight.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

"No way, Akina!" Yusuke shouts, making her turn to him with a raised eyebrow as she asks, "And why not?" Before he answers Kuwabara blurts out, "Because you're a girl! Girl's don't fight!" And with that he receives a blow to the face, knocking him to the ground as he is glared upon by the girl he was talking to. She glares at Yusuke and says, "That better not have been your reason, Yusuke." Yusuke shouts, "Of course not! I am saying no way in hell because he's too dangerous for you!" And then he joined Kuwabara on the ground as he too received a blow to the face. She glares down at them and says, "Do not forget who actually defeated Hiei when he was going to kill you." Kurama was going to then try to stop her but surprisingly it is Hiei who prevents him by standing between her and him and says, "She isn't weak, fox. Let her fight." Akina looks to Hiei and thinks to him, 'Thanks. I will try and make this quick.' 

She leaps forward to land on a platform away from the group as Yusuke and Kuwabara recover from the blows they received. "You'll be fighting me this time. Hope you have no problem with that." Byakko cackles before saying, "It doesn't matter who fights me, you'll all die anyway." Akina smiles and replies, "Glad to know that you won't hold back." Byakko laughs and says, "That's why I will use a different kind of attack this time." She nods ad says, "That's fine with me." Byakko opens his mouth and clenches his fists and begins to growl as he gathers energy as he then puts his hands to his neck and the inside of his mouth glows yellow with hints of green. In seeing this Akina prepares to plan what she's going to do. "What is that?" Yusuke asks as he stares at the scene with wide eyes. "Something powerful." Kurama answers with worry as he fears what will happen to Akina and it doesn't help when Hiei adds, "Very." And with that Byakko fires the ball of energy out of his mouth towards Akina. "So it does exist." Hiei says whilst Kuwabara shouts, "Just whack it with something!" To which Kurama shouts, "NO! She mustn't touch it!"

Akina closes her eyes to awaken her energy and then leaps to another platform and looks to assess the damage that was caused by the attack. The platform was completely destroyed. "Well, he did tell me this attack is different to the one he used on Kuwabara and I didn't want him holding back." Akina says before turning to look at the tiger who is now laughing. "You like it?" Byakko asks. "I call it my Tiger's scream. Everything it touches turns into a pile of ashes." Akina raises an eyebrow and says, "Impressive." Whilst Kuwabara whispers, "Uh oh." And Hiei decides to add to the information that has been presented to the group, "For years I have heard of a fighter who could destroy molecular bonds with the vibration of his voice. I never thought I'd meet him." Yusuke steps forward as he speaks, "So Kuwabara wouldn't have been able to use his Spirit Sword on it?" He was hoping that Hiei would say he could so that he could believe his sister has a chance of winning this fight. "No. The sword was cause a chain reaction, which would destroy his entire spirit." Hiei answers making the rest of the males in the group worry for her safety.

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Koenma's eyes widen at what he was seeing on the screen. "Hiei is right! That kind of attack is impossible to block!" Koenma says in panic as he thinks of what his sister might do to him if she finds out he allowed his niece to be destroyed. Org looks at him and says, "But Koenma, sir, there must be something she can do." This makes Koenma crash his face into his desk before he leaps up and huffs out, "I wish I knew more about these Saint Beasts! I'm afraid all we can do now is pray." This then makes Org pray out loud, "Oh please don't let the Saint Beasts take over the world! So much paperwork!"

🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹

Meanwhile, Lord Riku leans forward and breaths out, "Fascinating. She is not showing any signs of fear and is in the process of powering up. What is your plan little one?" One of his servants then enters the room carrying a hand-held mirror and bows to Riku as they speak, "My lord, I have brought to you the Kako Mirror." (Kako means past) Lord Riku turns to the servant and takes the Kako Mirror from his grasp whilst saying, "Thank you. You may go." He looks into the mirror and says, "Kako Mirror I ask thee, a fight between Hiei and Akina can you show to me?" And with that the mirror grants his wish and shows him the fight that was originally between Yusuke and Hiei becomes a battle between Akina and Hiei. "That energy!" Lord Riku gasps out. His eyes then snap back to the mirror showing him the current Akina as he whispers, "She will surely win this without a doubt. My grandson has chosen a powerful ally."

Hello Fellow Stars, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are in the year 2023, can you believe it? I hope that you all enjoyed new years eve with your friends and family and that your first day in 2023 was hopefully a good one

Hello Fellow Stars, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are in the year 2023, can you believe it? I hope that you all enjoyed new years eve with your friends and family and that your first day in 2023 was hopefully a good one. I hope that this year is a great one for all of us.