Chapter 38: Battle of UA Finale

Nezu grins as he looks down upon the boy lying infront of him. The Blood Tyrant, whose name spreads fear when uttered, is now unconscious and vulnerable, and he is right within Nezu's grasp.

However, this isn't the time to celebrate yet, his mech is still under attack and his defences will break any minute now.

Nezu frantically pulls out a filled syringe he had saved in his drawer as he walks up to Izuku.

He injects the unknown liquid into his blood as his grin becomes even bigger.

Nezu: Soon, I'm so close to achieving this monster's power! Once this serum flows through his body, his quirk will manifest in his heart. I just need to eat it. In the meantime, don't die on me just yet.

Nezu grabs a spare healing quirk canister he saved up and injected a portion of it into Izuku. This kept his heart beating, but won't last long. Nezu had to pray that the serum's effect will be fast enough before Izuku dies.

Scene change to Toga/Hitoshi

Toga: You got my back right?

Hitoshi: Yea, go ham.

Toga and Hitoshi are currently staring down the monster known as Bakugou.

Round 2 begins as Bakugou quickly aims him arm at Toga. Due to his prior fight with Izuku and Shoto, the speed of the nitroglycerin that shot out was not as fast as before.

This allowed Toga to easily dodge it as she runs up for a counter attack. She throws the syringe on her back into the flesh of the Bakugou's face, causing the syringe to inject its own nitroglycerin solutions into him.

BOOM!

Bakugou's face explodes as the metallic bit and flesh flies all over the place.

Toga: Get a taste of your own medicine bitch.

With an annoyed frown, Bakugou leans in for a right punch but got immediately tripped over by Hitoshi, who kicked his legs.

While down, Bakugou used his wraith attempt to reposition, but got immediately stopped when another syringe exploded on his back.

Without being able to react, Hitoshi preceded to quickly stab Bakugou in the head, causing his blade to pierce into Bakugou's skull.

Normally, this would be the end of any opponent.  Any normal man would have died by now. But Bakugou wasn't a mere man. He was a machine.

Although slow, Bakugou regenerated the part of his brain that got damaged by Hitoshi and proceeded to stand up again. Seeing this, Hitoshi jumped out of melee range as he grunts.

Hitoshi: Can this thing not die?

Toga: Doesn't matter, if he can't die, we will just cripple him until he wishes he could.

Toga immediately closed the distance again going for the same pattern. But Bakugou isn't dumb, he already knew how to counter it.

Using his wraith form, he turned his whole torso intangible as the syringe pass through him. He proceeded to pump all the nitroglycerin he had into his legs as he expelled it all over the ground.

The liquid crept into the cracks in the ground as more and more filled up the cracks.

Hitoshi, being the first to realise what was going on, shouted.

Hitoshi: Toga it's a trap!

As Toga was about to turn back, the ground suddenly exploded into pieces, launching rubble and pebbles everywhere. Some shrapnel pierced Toga's legs as she was knocked back onto the ground.