Chapter 16: When the Blood Dried

Lugh: Job complete, target eliminated in northwest of base location.

Lugh talks into his earpiece as he keep his sniper. A 8mm tungsten round just pierced through Izuku, plus the fact that he is exhausted, there is no way he survives this.

Lugh: Although I feel bad for Eri though, she seems to like Izuku a lot.

As Lugh climbs down from the roof, he noticed a Eri crying over Izuku's body. He walks over to Eri as he speaks.

Lugh: Sorry Eri, he is a bad person.

A sobbing Eri looks at Lugh as she barely manages to keep her breathing under control.

Eri: No...he is good...he protected me.

Lugh: But he has done a lot of bad things to other people.

Eri looks down at Izuku as she whispers out.

Eri: I won't...

Lugh: Sorry what?

Eri: I WONT LET IZUKU DIE!

Eri suddenly shouts out as her horn glows bright. The horn grew larger as Eri presses her hand on Izuku. Beams of light began to envelop Izuku as the bullet wound slowly begins to close up.

Lugh was shocked by this as he runs up to Eri, trying to stop her. He grabs her arm as the light began affecting Lugh. Lugh's arm began to shrink as he notices him becoming smaller.

Lugh: What the...

Just as Lugh was about to yank Eri. A fast punch connected with his right cheek as he flew back into a brick wall.

Izuku has stood up. And he is pissed.

Izuku rushes forward and began to beat the life out of Lugh. Lugh didn't have time to bring out any of his weapons as Izuku just delivered blow after blow.

First his nose broke, then his ribs, then his arm. Many bones in his body got shattered and broken as Izuku didn't show any sign of stopping. And Izuku's eyes wasn't even red yet.

Izuku picks up Lugh by the neck as he knees Lugh in the crotch, earning a ouch from the male readers here.

He then threw Lugh onto the ground as Izuku picks up a nearby brick and began to smash it on his skull. Within a few seconds, Lugh didn't exist in this world anymore.

Izuku stood over Lugh's body with his bloodied fist. He glanced over at Eri who is hiding behind a trash can.

Izuku bolted at Eri as he brings her into a tight hug. Eri gasps as she got shocked by Izuku. This was the first time Izuku hugged her this tightly. It reminded Eri of Mashiro.

Eri hugs back as she embraces Izuku's now warm body as both of them stay in that position for a minute.

Toshinori: How are you still alive?

A skinny Toshinori had interfered with Izuku and Eri's moment as he looks at the still moving and breathing Izuku.

Izuku breaks off from Eri's hug as he turn his attention to Toshinori and a few other heroes who showed up with him.

Izuku: I don't die that easily.

Toshinori: But Lugh said...

Izuku shows a bored expression as he points behind his back to a bloody corpse on the floor. The skull has been smashed in and lots of blood are flowing out.

The heroes look in disgust at Izuku as Izuku chuckles slightly at their expression.

Toshinori: Just give up Tyrant, all your followers have been captured.